NEurope
triforce_keeper

Christmas gift ideas.....for yourself! (or others..whatever)

Right, I'm gunna sound like a spoilt little shit now but.....I HAVE EVERYTHING D=

I really don't know what to ask for for Christmas, I already have a PC that works great, a HDTV, a wii, 360, PS3, iPod touch, good speaker system, contract phone, great camera....

So my question is....what shall I ask for!!!

Also, if anyone else is stuck for pressies for there selves, or stuck for what to get other people, here is your thread ^_^

Get into LEGO! or Comics!

Ask for Invincible ultimate collection hardcovers volume 1,2 and 3 from Play.com.

Doooooo ittttt. Invincible is fucking amazing.

INVINCIBLE.

Don't ask for anything you spoilt git. O_O

I actually need to ask the parents what they want from me.

Get into LEGO! or Comics!

Ask for Invincible ultimate collection hardcovers volume 1,2 and 3 from Play.com.

Doooooo ittttt. Invincible is fucking amazing.

INVINCIBLE.

Used to love playing with LEGO actually, but can't really see me making it a hobby XD

As for comics, oh dear...

:P

I'm in the exact same situation as you triforce, I have zero clue as to what to ask for for Christmas considering I have the consoles, laptop, stereo, phone, ipod etc. In the end, I may just get some money earlier that my parents would of spent on me and go and buy whatever I feel like buying when I go Christmas shopping with some mates.

I mean, I don't get the whole unwrapping stuff on christmas day crap - as long as you get something, does it matter what day?

why dont u just wait for people to get u something instead of asking for it?

cause u kno - not to be selfish n all that..hmm

all i want for christmas is a peaceful happy christmas :)

AND for it to go smoothly as im cooking christmas dinner for my daddy.. n the dogs too i guess :)

I'm in the exact same situation as you triforce, I have zero clue as to what to ask for for Christmas considering I have the consoles, laptop, stereo, phone, ipod etc. In the end, I may just get some money earlier that my parents would of spent on me and go and buy whatever I feel like buying when I go Christmas shopping with some mates.

I mean, I don't get the whole unwrapping stuff on christmas day crap - as long as you get something, does it matter what day?

What about more money to see High School Musical 3 another 20 times? It's the gift that keeps on giving!

Read that out loud. Be ashamed.

Its November...

Don't get anything if you have it all - save your family the cash. Credit crunch and all.

Read that out loud. Be ashamed.

Some people get laptops etc for college, which are their christmas present. I know someone that is getting driving lessons now, and that's their christmas present. Stuff like that - yeah it's nice to have something to unwrap on Christmas day but I don't get the big deal about unwrapping all this stuff and not doing it before then. Even after, I mean, parents could save a whole load of cash if they bought the presents a day later in the sales.

Some people get laptops etc for college, which are their christmas present. I know someone that is getting driving lessons now, and that's their christmas present. Stuff like that - yeah it's nice to have something to unwrap on Christmas day but I don't get the big deal about unwrapping all this stuff and not doing it before then. Even after, I mean, parents could save a whole load of cash if they bought the presents a day later in the sales.

ugh - i had to buy my laptop myself

i got money last year for christmas that i put towards....UNI

blah im so much fun!

If there's a need for it previously, its understandable, but we don't get a laptop or other expensive stuff everyday (or normaly we don't). And I like keep up the farce that there's something behind Christmas (even if I'm not religious) besides getting presents and commercial interest.

I wasn't kidding about Invincible you little fucks. All of you. Literally all of you who replied to this thread, I hate you all.

Nothing wrong with comics.

If there's a need for it previously, its understandable, but we don't get a laptop or other expensive stuff everyday (or normaly we don't). And I like keep up the farce that there's something behind Christmas (even if I'm not religious) besides getting presents and commercial interest.

Agreed, theres just something about the day...it's just a day where happiness is all around us, and you get loads of shit, also giving loads of shit too ^_^

Fucking love it <3

I want loads of things =]

Lotsss and lotsss of things, but im grateful for anything i get no matter how small or big.

The things i want ("Big Presents") are:

New Phone (Getting it from my Mam)

New Car Radio (Getting it from my Grandparents)

New TV (Getting it from Grandparents)

Thats about it really =]

Some 360 games would be nice, but im not fussy =]

I love Christmas, this will be the first year i have enough money to buy real presents for people.

All I've asked for is a Xbox 360 from my Dad & step mum, and a Mp3 player [and potentially Columbo doovdes] from Mum & step dad.

I do love christmas, I love the feel of it all. I just dson't think the presents is the main part of the what it's about which is why I see no need in having to open up presents on the day etc. (I understand doing that as a child though, obviously). I just think the whole Christmas dinner, sitting as a family and just having a nice time is more what the day should be about rather than all the focus being on presents.

I'm happy with whatever I get, I've never really asked for much and compile a list of the most random stuff as I really never have any idea of what I need or would like. I do it mainly so someone has an idea because they want to give. :)

I prefer giving it gives me much more happiness to see someone I love open up a present on Christmas Day. Only problem is my family think this way as well so we are all asking what to get each other at non of us know what we want. :p

Christmas is more about being with the family than the presents.

OH AND THE FOOD. :grin:

God you people don't half sound selfish :/

(no offence to anyone but srsly think about what you are saying for two minutes?)

My mum wants me to give her ideas for what I want, and I said a little money would do if she insisted. I have a full time job and their constant support through everything, my illness, working n suchness. I don't need any presents. Sure it is nice to get a few surprises, but I don't expect big things whatsoever.

I do however enjoy eating the Christmas lunch (at work do and on the day) so that's what I'll look forward to most. ^___^

I plan on getting my presents next weekend when I go shopping in manchester. =)

if you have everything you want, heres an idea.

you can buy a goat for an african family for £15. gives them milk, as well as breeding. you can give em a livlyhood.

also, theres solar powered water purifiers, again, in africa. more expensive but the best gift you could possibly give them.

thats if you have everything you want mind, its selfless, and you wont recive a ton of crap you dont want.

ive asked for 3 video games and som e gym kit cos i luk like a twat in shorts (actualy, i look sexy as fuck, but my legs are cold)

Well, when I have been brought up with lots of presents, I'm not gunna say "oh right, i don't want much this christmas" am I?

It's not like they are struggling anyway. Obviously I wouldn't expect much if they were struggling..

Don't see how I (and other people?) are being selfish...

EDIT: @ Chris, I do as much as I can for charity, I arrange a charity event at my school every 2 months.

Currently were making neat little A5 cookbooks with donated recipes from people, ooo and we mailed a lot of celeb chefs, and Nigella Lawson mailed us back telling us we could use one of her recipes out of one of her books haha ^_^

Its a what you want thread, not a what you demand thread.

We don't demand things, our grand/parents wouldnt get them us if they couldnt afford.

Its a what you want thread, not a what you demand thread.

We don't demand things, our grand/parents wouldnt get them us if they couldnt afford.

*cough* this aswell XD

All i would like this year are games really. The massive backlog of PS3 games i need to buy will cover a fair bit of money.