NEurope
Jimbob

Top Gear New Series

Completely forgot about this. Damn work taking my mind off of it...

There's a repeat sometime during the week I think and also iPlayer to get it from. :)

I actually liked both episodes, the first wasn't as good as the one this week for some reason.

Top gear is top gear at the end of the day! Something to watch.

And anything is better than the usual Sunday night junk, like Antiques Roadcrud and stuff like that.

Just watching Top Gear now on I-Player, would watch it on Sunday nights but alas the Pool league calls me.

was quite surprised as just how little they could manage to cut off the lap time in that challenge.

james is reviewing/test driving a supercar in a few weeks huh...will be interesting

Completely forgot about this. Damn work taking my mind off of it...

I forgot this as well, no doubt it'll be on Dave soon.

I could only be bothered to watch upto Mark Wallburgers lap, (he seems nice) and then was tempted away by LittleBigPlanet.

Thought that both the 2nd and 3rd episodes were great. Loved the V8 blender, lmao.

I wonder what else they will hook it up to?

Apparently next week, a stana stair lift. Will be interesting to see that.

another awesome ep :)

the morse codes:

Ep2 - I VOTED ROSS PEROT & ME SMELL CATS

Ep5 - TOO MANY GEARS & I LIKE MR SULU

was astonished at the jaguar in the petrol consuption challenge :o clarkson wasnt even trying and it still had over 120 miles worth of petrol in it at the end.

Dont understand thou why all there computers were saying 0 miles left and they were still going :/ can anyone shed some light on that?

My mother was genuinley offended at the murdering prostitues joke. Lol...

I laughed, hard

was astonished at the jaguar in the petrol consuption challenge :o clarkson wasnt even trying and it still had over 120 miles worth of petrol in it at the end.

Dont understand thou why all there computers were saying 0 miles left and they were still going :/ can anyone shed some light on that?

They likely underestimate to reduce the amount of cars that just die on the road.

I hear (dont quote me on this) that running low on petrol can mess up your car somehow, and you always have petrol when it says 0, thats reserves to get you to the nearest petrol station, i think its like average 20 mile of reserve, but you would probably be stopping and starting, they were going in a straight line on a motorway driving to try and consume as little as possible, thats why it was 120 me thinks?

This weeks episode was a good watch, nice to see a race without Clarkson involved for a change.

I thought Sunday's episode was very good and refreshing, nothing too outrageous and just some generally good television to relax and watch. And yeah, a race without Clarkson was a nice change.

I hear (dont quote me on this) that running low on petrol can mess up your car somehow, and you always have petrol when it says 0, thats reserves to get you to the nearest petrol station, i think its like average 20 mile of reserve, but you would probably be stopping and starting, they were going in a straight line on a motorway driving to try and consume as little as possible, thats why it was 120 me thinks?

Teeeeheeee.

Quite a good episode this week, including the most thorough test of a car and special guest Boris Johnson attempting to drive in the reasonable priced car.

The end cracked me up. Can it outrun a baddy in Corvette in a shopping mall? Can it fight in a marine beach assault?

Awesomeness.

The end cracked me up. Can it outrun a baddy in Corvette in a shopping mall? Can it fight in a marine beach assault?

Awesomeness.

And also including the infamous

"Is the car green?.........yes it is"

The whole extreme testing was pure awesome. As well as communism cars from the Cold War era, of which none proved successful.

I've been saying it for ages, but I shall say it once again; Boris for PM.

The man is a prat - doesn't know what he's on about half the time. Tonights episode had such a blatant pro-tory feel I was tempted to turn it off. Comparing trade unions of the 70's to communists and such? Ridiculous.

The man is a prat - doesn't know what he's on about half the time. Tonights episode had such a blatant pro-tory feel I was tempted to turn it off. Comparing trade unions of the 70's to communists and such? Ridiculous.

True but how fucking awesome was the fiesta test at the end.