NEurope
Jimbob

Top Gear New Series

Couldn't find the old thread, and probably would of got into trouble for reviving a 7 month dead thread.

New series on BBC2 right now.

That was a great episode. Nearly killed myself a few times laughing, one of my favourite episodes.

Oliver made a return aswell!

A very good start to the series in my opinion. Those lorry smashes looked quite brutal.

Why did no-one say this sooner! I missed it! iplayer or tuesday repeat for me.

Amazing. Laugh a minute. ''What do lorrydrivers like? Murdering prostitutes''. So wrong but so right.

I used to watch it all the time, but now the sight of Jeremy Clarkson annoys me so much I just don't bother with it any more. I know by saying that in this thread, I'm basically leaving myself open for a flaming, but I just had to say it.

now the sight of Jeremy Clarkson annoys me so much I just don't bother with it any more.

Alot of people find him annoying and I can see why. But I just think he's hilarious, he doesn't care who he offends, he's not PC, he's not green, he generally takes the piss. I loved it when Parkinson said ''driving's boring'' and he just did a sad face, classic.

Talking about the Seat Camping thing (?)

'There's only one bed!'

'He won't have a friend anyway.'

Was pretty funny.

Talking about the Seat Camping thing (?)

'There's only one bed!'

'He won't have a friend anyway.'

Was pretty funny.

That bit made me crack up too! He just said it so casually. So epic. I hope the rest of the series is this good.

It was a great episode, literately side splitting funny. Precious cargo in each truck, funny how only one kept his load in near one piece and in the trailer.

I've been waiting to see what old Jeremy would have to say about the Ross and Brand fiasco this week. I knew I could rely on him to have the courage to bring it up, however subtly. ;P

My mother was genuinley offended at the murdering prostitues joke. Lol...

I actually didn't think that episode was that great to be honest. In parts it just seemed overly predictable and overly scripted. Don't get me wrong it was funny in parts and i enjoyed watching it, but it wasn't really one of the best. Hopefully next Sunday's episode will be a bit better.

I don't like Clarkson that much, but I must admit watching all the episodes on Dave have warmed me to the series. And the episode today was really funny and worthy of an hour of my life.

When May went round to the back of Hammond's lorry to see his cargo, I may have woken at least one of my flatmates up laughing. :heh:

I also missed, and it says its unavailable on the online iPlayer and isn't on Virgin Media on demand :(