NEurope
Nolan

Fallout 3 Picture thread

As almost anyone who played should know VATS is awesome and allows for some great pics, so here's a thread to dump any of your prouder moments. Well......if anyone else here got the PC version where pics come easiest.

Bleh photobucket resized mine, they normally are 1280x800, medium settings

Well without further ado.

ScreenShot19.jpg

I uhh was playing with a missle launcher.....

ScreenShot20.jpg

ScreenShot22.jpg

The Ripper...it's a mini-chainsaw.

ScreenShot23.jpg

It Destroys appendages.

ScreenShot30.jpg

A Hunter......guess what he hunts, I'll give you a hint. The picture and I gained karma for blowing his head off.

ScreenShot33.jpg

A Super Mutant Behemoth....you do not want to encouter these, it took most of my ammo to kill.

ScreenShot35.jpg

I think I only won since I got him stuck.

ScreenShot41.jpg

ScreenShot42.jpg

ScreenShot43.jpg

In the above three, look at the peoples names.

ScreenShot6.jpg

I love this shot, it's just great looking.

ScreenShot0.jpg

Mother-****ing Fire Breathing ANTS!!!!. They're attacking each other in that pic. ^

ScreenShot1.jpg

One ant killed the other.

ScreenShot2.jpg

ScreenShot3.jpg

This thing scared the **** out of me, I was looking up at a corpse hanging on meat hooks.

ScreenShot4.jpg

Shot him in VATS.

ScreenShot5.jpg

ScreenShot6.jpg

Finished him with my bat.....I was practically out of ammo.

ScreenShot7.jpg

Grenade exploding near some Mirelurks.

ScreenShot8.jpg

ScreenShot9.jpg

No Texture, for like 10 seconds. I took half a step after the pic though and it appeared.

ScreenShot10.jpg

Spooning Skeletons. el oh el.

ScreenShot11.jpg

Damn sniper blew a car up.

ScreenShot12.jpg

Car again.

ScreenShot13.jpg

ScreenShot15.jpg

ScreenShot16.jpg

ScreenShot17.jpg

ScreenShot18.jpg

ScreenShot44.jpg

A bus blew up....

ScreenShot47.jpg

My Shishkebab, it's a sword that sets things on fire.

ScreenShot49.jpg

Crashed alien ship

ScreenShot50.jpg

ScreenShot52.jpg

Deathclaw, these could give a Behemoth a run for it's money

ScreenShot53.jpg

Alien Pistol=insta-kill

ScreenShot58.jpg

Fugly evil character

ScreenShot59.jpg

ScreenShot60.jpg

I was naked during my time in the vault, plus he looks like a vampire.

ScreenShot62.jpg

I was a bad kid

ScreenShot63.jpg

ScreenShot64.jpg

I knocked everyone out, including my classmates and teacher. Oh and andy the robot.

ScreenShot65.jpg

Very Evil

ScreenShot68.jpg

Megaton blowing up for those that went good.

Eh maybe, but it's was mentioned in the first ever preview of Fallout 3 and was even demonstrated in one of the gameplay videos.

In other words, it may a spoiler, but it's a well publicised one that has been mentioned numerous times in the Fallout 3 thread.

I changed the color in the main menu. For the PC just go into settings and under visual it allows your to change your hud and Pipboy hud.

I reckon the process is similar on consoles.

As soon as i finish uni im shooting myself accross to the usa. Been to America for 5 weeks in 5 years and loved every minute

Ahh cool, but I really don't suggest Michigan. If your on vacation, well great I guess tourism isn't bad. Live though......if you think US economy is bad, well MI has been nad for years prior with a pretty high unemployment. So unless your in high demand I'd go elsewhere. Try Canada. It's near Michigan(well part of it).

If I get my Bsc is Computer science or equivilent i wanna go to seattle. Have you been to England? Think your economy is bad. If you price check just food in the UK in $$$ you would shit yourself, and this is before the stock market. If the $ goes back to 2:1 against the £ then it really kicks you in the teeth. My Uncle has been wanting to come back to England after spending 15 years there. He cant get shit in England for his money with or without todays economics.

Havent been there no, and I wasn't really trying to get into who's is worse so much as warn you agianst Michigan. There are better states is all my point was.

Although our gas prices have come down nearly 50% now. They were cheaper than your beforehand, but still.

You know what sucks dicks?

Buying Fallout 3 on Steam and then realising you have to free some space up. Ah well, I have storage to go around