NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

Favourite Gaming Moments [Youtube vids only]

Spoilers ahoy!

About 1:40 minutes in is when it starts to get funny.

I wish I could post the whole game here :Þ

Man, OoT has TONS of moments for me, one I really remember was the opening bit at the beginning of the game after the Deku Tree like, where you see from Navi's perspective as she flies through the forest to find You, bumping into a fence along the way, too lazy to go find a vid though. You should all know it!

... Not an interesting video to watch (although the music that starts a couple of minutes into it is going to earn my use of the word awesome in this post.

But it shows you how many times you think the game ends. Which is three times. Each time you unlock a whole new thing to do, which made me berry berry happy over xmas of one year.

Tomb Raider : The Last Revelation (Ending)

This was my FIRST game, technically my dads, and being 7/8, it was so adult and amazing and serious, and pretty effing epic.

So when this happened I was like curled in a foetal ball for a week.

Outlaw for the Atari 2600, the first video game i ever played

WHAT GAME IS THAT

Condemned: Criminal Origins

WHAT GAME IS THAT

Pretty such its either Condemned 1 or 2 on the PC and 360 (the second one is on PS3 as well)

Pretty such its either Condemned 1 or 2 on the PC and 360 (the second one is on PS3 as well)

The first, they repeated it in 2 but it was in a different location (and was the only good part of the game).

Edit: It's a massive shame about the focus on videos in this thread.

Ok right thread this time

SoTC (Huge spoilarz)

I could have picked a dozen moments from that game. But that one has to be the saddest thing I've come across in a game

This is just one of my favourite moments from such an amazing game:

And, from another of my favourite games:

Couldn't find the perfect video, but this is one of the best scenes. Very cinematic and just pure awesome.

Links have also been pasted below the videos, incase the vids don't work.

I've a few...NO NO NO NO NO NO, NO NO NO NO, NO NO THERE'S NO LIMITS

The first video made me fall in love with a videogame world like never before. (Probably the music and setting when I think back).

Without doubt....Playing this for the first time set the gaming scale back to 0 and made EVERYTHING new again.

Too many to name imo.

Normally I would say some Zelda game, but ive played those games so many times now that the novelty is wearing thin.

Except for LTTP, I don't think i'll ever dislike that game.

The music and the atmosphere from Terranigma are pretty memorable for me.

Also Mystic Quest and Secret of Evermore are pretty special to me.

I havn't really got a favourite moment though, just little bits.

The first video made me fall in love with a videogame world like never before. (Probably the music and setting when I think back).

Without doubt....Playing this for the first time set the gaming scale back to 0 and made EVERYTHING new again.

Too many to name imo.

Holy shish kebab! Those two videos make the nostalgia come crashing in like a tsunami!

Completely true. Just completely true. I am pretty much certain that for me, no game will ever top the DKC trilogy as best of all time...Just watching that video, makes me feel happy, and it genuinely makes me forget all my problems. :)

I adore adore the honey levels. The gloopyness, sounds, music, the animations, the glimmering lens. Everything about every level in those games, but these stand out too.

And of course the roller coaster levels. :heart: :heart: :heart:

And....Ghostly Grove! All of them!

I'll stop now. I'd just post the whole game.

Oh, the sweet memories ...

I only ever played Donkey Kong 2 and 3 in their Game Boy versions, titled "Land" instead of "Country". Perhaps a little disappointing by comparison, but still great games none the less.