NEurope
ReZourceman

24 Season 7/Redemption Thread

Jeez, I clicked it. I'm going to be expecting something to happen now. Why must you illegally download your programs? WHY?!?!

Its best to drop in soon after the episode on Sky on Monday night or Tuesday morning, post a comment and stay out of here til seven days later. Same goes for the Lost thread tbh, spoilers are rife round this place!

The second one in the double bill didn't record properly, I go onto sky playback, press select and nothing happens. This is the worst thing that could have happened. I don't know what to do! Well I do, but I don't like it.

The second one in the double bill didn't record properly, I go onto sky playback, press select and nothing happens. This is the worst thing that could have happened. I don't know what to do! Well I do, but I don't like it.

Holy fucking shit.

The absolute definition of gutted.

Holy fucking shit.

The absolute definition of gutted.

I've a good mind to write a strongly worded letter to sky, lol. How much do we pay a month for sky plus HD?! This has happened more than once, bastards.

[/rant]

If it makes you feel any better my Pauper Sky + works fine....saw the amazing episode with no glitches....

...Actually just read that back....probably won't make you feel better.

Have you missed being able to catch it when its repeated on Sky, Mollykins? The second episode is unmissable! :heh:

Oooh yay, it's repeated on Sky 2 on Sunday! Thanks Darksnowman, hadn't even thought of that. :)

I'm actually really sad with Bill's death.

:( He died a true hero.

This season is probably the best 24 season yet, and we still have 11 more episodes to go!

Agh! Can't you keep them in a Word document until Monday?!?!?!?

Why not just don't click the spoiler button?

Why not just don't click the spoiler button?

I don't, but it's temptation! Most people actually wait to watch it on Sky One, and in cases like Calza's where he didn't specify which episode the spoiler is for, they can be clicked unintentionally. ;[

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! So awesome. Jon Voigt is a legend, I convinced myself he was gonna be the vice president and then he wasn't lol. Real VP is quite annoying. As soon as the president's aide went to the Pentagon I was also convinced he's involved but perhaps not, he does seem good. I don't know! The whole ep was brilliant, but the end; so tense and epic. Can't wait for next week!

HOLY!

Noooooooooooooooooooo

Bill.

:( Can't believe it.

Also Jack being setup. Fuuuuuuuuuck.

Crazy tense and mental episode.

Great episode. Gutted at Bill's death. I don't understand though, maybe I missed it: What set off the explosion? The setup is mental. Can't wait to see the direction they take with this.

Great episode. Gutted at Bill's death. I don't understand though, maybe I missed it: What set off the explosion? The setup is mental. Can't wait to see the direction they take with this.

He shot.....something. (The ceiling? Dunno. But yeah he shot the gun, and it looked like it was pointing upwards)

Jack said it was CH4, basically natural gas that bill blew up by shooting his gun.

Also *cries* over Bill. So sad and they did the silent beeps.

What an episode. :(

BILLLLL! He was a great man, I hoped that he would survive so that Bill, Tony, Chloe, Jack and Renée would be able to make a new CTU.

:(

:cry:

Jack said it was CH4, basically natural gas that bill blew up by shooting his gun.

Also *cries* over Bill. So sad and they did the silent beeps.

But where WAS this gas stuff? That's what I didn't understand :heh:

For the first time since the loss of Edgar, 24 has almost reduced me to tears.