NEurope
ReZourceman

24 Season 7/Redemption Thread

Don't get me wrong - Season 1 was brilliant and has been up to this season the freshest one yet, because it was what introduced us to the concept and everything. But the story in this one is so layered and complex and more intimate with the characters - even if it's not about Bauers personal life anymore.

It's on par with S1 in any case. :wink:

Loved the setting to the ending of Ep 10, beautiful.

Looks like Jack and Tony are gonna be breaking into the White House to nab that Ryan Burnett guy. Good ol' 24.

Awesome.

Screw Aintitcool, one of their headlines was "The target is

the Whitehouse"

So unfortunately I knew that might be ramping up this episode.

Still an awesome episode! You think (well I don't) you can predict this show, but I loved how we thought the files were erased, and then Chloe pulled it out of the bag. That was totally awesome.

Still an awesome episode! You think (well I don't) you can predict this show, but I loved how we thought the files were erased, and then Chloe pulled it out of the bag. That was totally awesome.

Definitely, that was awesome. I also clapped when Dubaku's car flipped, I was expecting Jack and Walker to have to chase him down to the airfield. Same deal with Hillinger, I was thinking that the son of a bitch was getting away with it when he shot the office horse. Not showing Moss and Chloe sending people after him was a great move, leading you to think he would be getting out of it.

Also, to be perfectly honest, I was expecting Jack to lamp Walker when she started slapping him. His expression pretty much said "you're toast, bitch".

Jack Bauer quote of the week:

"That little stunt you pulled back at the car. If you ever pull your weapon on me again, you'd better intend to use it."

Also agreed with Echo, lovely setting at the end of the episode.

We get a double episode next Monday on Sky 1, and the spoileriffic narrator promised a slice of

Jon Voigt!

Getting episodes 11 and 12 right now. Not sure if i can watch them tonight (going out ¬_¬).

I hope this season keeps its momentum.

Wow, those eps were AWESOME! This is some hot shit right now on 24!

I hate your tantalising posts. :heh: Us other noobs have a week to wait to watch it on Sky!

Episode 10. It reiterates my point about what I said earlier? About being the best season? Yeah that one.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK my head just exploded. That was a batshit intense episode. The car flip, Renee's mini breakdown in front of Bauer, their strained relationship, the amazing camerawork with the Washington D.C sunset. Fantastic.

The target has to be the white house. When the guy got the message at the end there, his face had an expression of pure fear. He'd just been told he was going to the White House with the senator, hence he's shit scared he'll be there when the attack goes off. Surely!

I can see her trying to kill Jack (and maybe Tony) on a crazy spree, then turning the gun on herself.

HOLYCRAPLOLDOUBLEBILLTONIGHT,ANDIDON'TMEANBILLASINBILLBUCHANANLOLIMEANTWOEPISODESINAROW!!!!!!!

Fucking yes. I predict at least 24 "HECK YEAH!" moments in this double bill, and I'll be counting.

FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aint it cool has fucking done it again. one of their headlines is a spoiler from the show. I'm gonna fucking kill them!!!!!!! GRRR.

Note to ReZ - don't check Ain't it cool on a Monday.

Am cry. I will just have to avoid it. Or remember not to look on the right.

You guys are in for a treat. The double episode is ENORMOUSLY FUCKING EPIC.

No exaggeration.

Tony Todd has taken things to the next level. :o

No. Fucking. Way.

I just can't believe the epicness of this series. dsm got it bang on I believe.

The fucking White House..

words escape me atm. suffice to say me and my flatmate both turned to look at each other with jaws dropped.

Epiczzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Seriously....Allen Fucking Strange.

Aaron going down so quickly was a suprise = huge twist.

Today's ep just took one fantastic turn! WOOO SO GOOD!

If I could have an erection all the way to the moon, it be there right now!