NEurope

None taken, I didn't choose the figure, it was just sent as a "goodie bag" kinda thing.

All you need is the Hayden Christensen version of Anakin Skywalker figure and you have the collection of the characters that ruined star wars.

Name a good point. Here I was thinking to be an actor you have to have at least some talent at acting.

Wow, off topic. Erm . . .

I won a bottle of wine once for being the best dressed at a fancy dress party. But as I was going to put it back on our table some sket came up to dance with me and knocked it out of my hands. Broken glass and wine all over a dance floor. I was gutted.

Name a good point. Here I was thinking to be an actor you have to have at least some talent at acting.

For me his bitching to the Council and not being a Master. Also his anger to Obi-Wan at the end, very emotional. Just before he sets on fire as well. Shame, they might've been able to work things out.

None taken, I didn't choose the figure, it was just sent as a "goodie bag" kinda thing.

It was around '96 I think. I was having lunch with my gringos. I pull out a piece of a square, not realising I'd won the promotion, I thought, my word, this isn't as round as a Hula Hoop should be. The realisation hit me, thus I foraged through the bag to find the other half. Chi-ching. Monies = Mine. That's why they call me Terry Tibbs.

Cash Prize Monies?

When I was a kid I won a bunch of spider-man goodies, including a pog keeny with venom on, the venom saga cartoon on vhs, a little bag, a marvel heroes satchel and a white spidey-eyes t-shirt that was XL adult size (I was about 7).

Cash Prize Monies?

Sadly no CPM, I wouldn't give him my details. He was supposed to working on security.

I've remembered another winnage. For suggesting the best caption on a Blink 182 picture I won a hoodie, a plectrum [:s] and some stickers. The hoodie really is awesome though, one of the best I own.

Coca cola company (inc coke, sprite, fanta, dr pepper etc) had a thing where you could win a Wii every day (certain amount of them to give away each day) when you entered codes online from bottle wrappers, rindpulls etc and while I didn't win a Wii I won the runner up prize of a DS lite with New super mario bros. ^^

I allready had both though so I gave the lite to my younger bro as an Xmas present and sold the extra copy of new super mario bros for profitz I think... :smile:

I haven't won much ever. I won a cake once in some phone in for some show on digital tv(might have been bbc choice) back when digital was new, and naturally I didn't have it. It was a Bart Simpson cake that I won for answering questions about The Simpsons, which they'd rung me to do after I'd done something on the internet or something.

Also once I went to meet my friend for when she finished work, so I bought us some food to eat and she rung it up, but didn't have any money to give me for her stuff so she gave me a lottery ticket with 6 lucky dip lines on it that a customer had given her earlier, saying I was free to have any monies. Two lines had 3 numbers, I won £20! I took £6 of that £20 and spent it on 6 lucky dip lines for the next draw, didn't win jack.

Won stuff at fayres and that too as a kid, but that's nothing too fancy really. I've probs won some other stuff too, I feel like I have or I should have, but I can't think what right now.

EDIT:Oo oo, I do remember, I was watching Poker on five once and it had one of them competitions and you could entered with an email so I did and it turned out I won! It wasn't anything fancy, a copy of a How to Play Poker dvd or something, but I won! I remember being quite chuffed to have one something :D