NEurope

A Nokia N-gage years ago, from the programme "Flipside TV" on Nation277.

Got to speak to Richard Bacon \o/

Man, I miss that show, was enjoyable and funny to watch.

I won an 80GB iPod last summer! From the Coca Cola thing they were doing, an iPod was availble to be won every hour.

Won Time Crisis 1 with the GCon gun when I was younger.

Then last year I think it was I won Top Spin 2 from Empire, then two weeks later I won the Doom dvd from them aswell.

I once won a drawing contest for coming up with a funny pun. Sounds a little weird, but it went like this: The paint company Lady held a drawing contest where you were supposed to draw "a real lady". So, I drew a paint bucket with a woman's face on it. I won 500 kr., roughly equal to £50 or $100.

The only thing I ever won was a cup for getting the best exam result for maths KS3 in my school. I was raging when I didn't get the GCSE one. X(

That's pretty sad :heh:

edit: oh won £120 on the only time I ever played the lottery. All of the guys at work went into a pool. Think we just got short of £20 each. Score.

Lets see.

I won some stuff for doing Young Enterprise

My team won Best Trade Stand in Denbighshire and North Wales, as well as Overall Winners in North Wales and Best Use of IT (I was the IT Guy) in the Welsh Final (my school was given £1000 for us winning this). I also won the "Individual Achiever" award (and no, I have no idea what it means) in Denbighshire and North Wales.

I've also won some stuff from competitions that Criterion Games have done: 360 Limited Edition Launch Faceplate Thingie, beaker, postcards (with Burnout artwork) and a signed box.

Quite a few :-

A board game (Quack Attack) and camera from a Welsh TV show.

Some videos from Disney's Big Time magazine and a cup from a Looney Tunes comic.

Loads of Art and Crafts goodies for designing the best Christmas card, in a competition run by the local library(s).

Loads of Tesco Computers for Schools Vouchers for my school and a lame goodybag for myself (think it contained a kite, crayons and other things) for designing a poster.

A Mario and Sonic @ The Olympic Games keyring on N-E!

£25 WHSmiths voucher for completing some survey for Arrive Alive Wales.

Loads of shit I can't remember;

Some Looney Tunes wallpaper. I was 4.

A Skydancer...is that what they were called? Some angel-like being that flew around.

A Mummy Returns t-shirt from CD:UK!

A creme egg at school, in a contest of elimination based on questions. Just happened I was the last standing.

The Design Prize in my year at school, this summer.

The English prize in P6.

The Art prize in P3! (with two other guys, who by chance are in my art class still, at the end of our school careers!)

Various other things.

Loads of little shitty things that I don't really care to much about. When I was younger, I don't really enter anything like that anymore.

My mum won second prize on some cheese competition. (like, it was on the wrapper of a block of cheese). She got a cheese cutter.

First prize was an all expenses paid trip to Paris.

I havn't exactly won anything big, just the usual scratch card winnings (won £50 on 1 ticket once). The pool team of which i am a part of won a trophy in the summer league, not sure if that counts or not.

Never won much at all. First thing I ever won was a 2 litre bottle of coke at a fete... After that is all a blur!

I remember on CBBC forums I won Worms 3D for GameCube for coming up with an idea for a game (something to do with animals). But I wasnt really into Worms so I traded it in at Game, the guy was very nice and gave me full price store credit because the game was still sealed. Got F-Zero GX instead :D

I got a square Hulla Hoop when they were doing that competition, got £20 I think. Got a picture printed in the Star Wars comic around the time Ep I came out, in the same magazine I managed to win tickets to see a Star Wars exhibit at the Barbican Centre, along with some other Star Wars shizzle, including a Jar Jar Binks figure, which has since been unopened. Hoping for pr0 monies later in life.

And that Pokémon competition on Game's website.

I got a square Hulla Hoop when they were doing that competition, got £20 I think. Got a picture printed in the Star Wars comic around the time Ep I came out, in the same magazine I managed to win tickets to see a Star Wars exhibit at the Barbican Centre, along with some other Star Wars shizzle, including a Jar Jar Binks figure, which has since been unopened. Hoping for pr0 monies later in life.

And that Pokémon competition on Game's website.

No offense mate, but who the fuck wants Jar Jar Binks?

Square Hulla Hoops talk to me. C'mon sell me, sell me!

Won a box of chocolates, in Kuwait, this time 10 years ago for a pumpkin (that my mum did all the work for) in the theme of a haunted house.

No offense mate, but who the fuck wants Jar Jar Binks?

None taken, I didn't choose the figure, it was just sent as a "goodie bag" kinda thing.

Square Hulla Hoops talk to me. C'mon sell me, sell me!

It was around '96 I think. I was having lunch with my gringos. I pull out a piece of a square, not realising I'd won the promotion, I thought, my word, this isn't as round as a Hula Hoop should be. The realisation hit me, thus I foraged through the bag to find the other half. Chi-ching. Monies = Mine. That's why they call me Terry Tibbs.