NEurope
Kirkatronics

Intruder Alert!

If it was late night, or even in the day, and you heard someone in your house or garden how do you think you'd react?

I've never heard an intruder in the house, so im not really sure.

I have heard people in the garden, i set off opening the door loudly to scare them away then stormed in to the garden to see them fleaing.

What would YOU do?

If nothing please post your address here, thank you =]

We used to have young kids jumping over the fences round here and through gardens. Last year we caught 2 of them and they were reduced to whimpering, crying little teenagers.

We dont get many anymore.

We used to have young kids jumping over the fences round here and through gardens. Last year we caught 2 of them and they were reduced to whimpering, crying little teenagers.

We dont get many anymore.

HAHA! That probobly wouldn't happen here, we'd probobly get made into crying 6"13 masses :p

Lol they were only young, 2 brothers. 1 was about 15, 1 about 12. They climbed next doors fence into our garden, we caught them jumping another fence into the street. Usual story, didnt think they would get caught and shit themselves when we started talking about sending them to the police.

We ended up letting them go home after the youngest was crying so hard i thought he was going to hyperventilate.

TOP TIP: Put some wooden trellis on top of your fence. It helps keep out kids AND also cats that use your garden as a shitter.

http://www.choiceful.com/disprod.php?pId=102120

Cheap and effective.

I'd sneak around to find out if anyone is anywhere without showing myself. If i spot someone I'd either call for help or ambush them.

If they didn't see me then I'd immediately call 99 or something and equip myself with some sort of weapon while waiting. :D Perhaps leave the house so I'm out of danger a bit.

If they saw me I'd scream and run. :)

Failing that I'd invest in one of these bad boys for beside the bed:

bat_table.jpg

To the normal eye it is a bedside table but it can be TRANSFORMED

into

THE ULTIMATE BURGLAR DEFENCE!

with a Mini bat to beat the intruder and a shield to defend yourself with. :p It looks awesome. :awesome:

Lol they were only young, 2 brothers. 1 was about 15, 1 about 12. They climbed next doors fence into our garden, we caught them jumping another fence into the street. Usual story, didnt think they would get caught and shit themselves when we started talking about sending them to the police.

We ended up letting them go home after the youngest was crying so hard i thought he was going to hyperventilate.

TOP TIP: Put some wooden trellis on top of your fence. It helps keep out kids AND also cats that use your garden as a shitter.

http://www.choiceful.com/disprod.php?pId=102120

Cheap and effective.

We always get our smashed =[

If they didn't see me then I'd immediately call 99 or something and equip myself with some sort of weapon while waiting. :D Perhaps leave the house so I'm out of danger a bit.

If they saw me I'd scream and run. :)

Failing that I'd invest in one of these bad boys for beside the bed:

bat_table.jpg

To the normal eye it is a bedside table but it can be TRANSFORMED

into

THE ULTIMATE BURGLAR DEFENCE!

with a Mini bat to beat the intruder and a shield to defend yourself with. :p It looks awesome. :awesome:

One word.. FUCKING AMAZING!

Its not really a mini-bat, it looks huge.

And the "shield" id use it as a frisbee of death!

Our fences are too high for something like little shit jumpers.

If we cant go around it, we cant go over it, and we cant go under it.. We'll have to BURN IT!

I'd be very scared, but I have one of those raised beds (like a bunkbed, but without the bottom bunk), so I could maybe hold fort if an evildoer came upon my sleeping personage.

It's really bad, cause my sister and mum both have rooms right beside the front door, and each have massive windows out into the bushes outside our house, so could run away in the event of an intruder/fire. I'm at the back of the house, and cause our house is on a hill, my window opens out into a sizeable drop. :(

hum, just the outher night i heard a bang in the house. parents were out but i had friends round. i investigated, hands held ready to punch some intruder in the face, it was just a mate at the door who didnt use the bell.

ive been in the house a couple of times by myself and heard a sound. i usualy grab a sword and make my way through the house, checking the corners.

fuck hiding, aint no thief making me afraid in my own home.

The only problem is, they might be armed, and in my neighborhood, they could very easily be armed.

If it didn't look like they were leaving I would call the cops, and in the mean time, I'd probably grab a knife from the kitchen just to be safe.

Oh, and I'd make my dog bark to try and scare them off.

I'd pick up one of my brothers golf clubs and protect the fort. Though thankfully we've only ever had our shed burgled, and they took one of my parents gardening jackets and threw it in the ally way behind the garden..

I have a miniature replica of Anduril on my windowsill in addition to a Zulu bow and arrows I acquired on my Christmas visit to South Africa in 2005, so that's my defence sorted.

The only problem is, they might be armed, and in my neighborhood, they could very easily be armed.

If it didn't look like they were leaving I would call the cops, and in the mean time, I'd probably grab a knife from the kitchen just to be safe.

Oh, and I'd make my dog bark to try and scare them off.

Statistics show if you carry a nkife your more likely to get it used on you, than you are to use it.

if there was an intruder in my house id get the boyfriend a.ka greg to go investigate

if i was on my own id phone him up and make him come over and investigate!

im a wuss at heart really

I did have a few intruders in my garden once, scared them off with the simple and effective torch.

I have a miniature replica of Anduril on my windowsill in addition to a Zulu bow and arrows I acquired on my Christmas visit to South Africa in 2005, so that's my defence sorted.

replica weapons will not hold, a replica sword can be broken even by swinging it. pease, be very carfull.

In such instances... Taekwondo is your friend. But I got a blunt samurai sword as decor, so I'll just approach the area cyborg ninja Grey Fox style with a calm stride.

something like this...

[01.10] - Your typical scoundrel hoody complete with stab motion.

[01.50] - Me: "I got you know chav, don't I?"

If i heard someone down stairs i would intentionally make alot of banging and thudding, this would do one of three things:

1) make them leave

2) Ignore me

3) Come upstairs to find me

My response for each would be:

1) Cheer and phone someone.

2) Think of something else

3) Grab my Air rifle from the bottom of my bed and threaten him with it, i'd only get one shot.

I've never actually had it happen, but one time whilst home alone a few years ago for a week or so, I got a strange call about people coming the next day to check regarding a gas leak in the street, I was immediately suspicious given I knew my house was only occupied by me at the time, so I told my friend down the road, and got some advice from elsewhere(plus I have two front doors, nice barrier) but most of all I went searching my house for a good beating stick. It resides in my room ever since, I think it's a table leg or something. Should anybody be in my house when they shouldn't be, I shall take it with an investigate, quietly ideally, and try to keep out of the way of anything, I'd love to think I'd go and beat the crap out of someone with it, but really it'd just be a last resort sort of defense.

In such instances... Taekwondo is your friend.

Give me Muy Thai any day.

Although investing in a rottweiler would be the best option.