NEurope
Dante

Windows 7

Windows 7 actually has a smaller install than Windows Vista. So you might not need that new HDD.

Anyone who has a boot drive over 250GB is a little nutty anyway :p. Unless you're doing video editing or something.

If it was me I'd have tossed Starter into the trash, renamed Home Basic to Starter and sold it in very limited quantities on shit PCs, and completely eliminated Ultimate, and simply made licences available for Enterprise to home users (Ultimate and Enterprise are identical other than licencing). Then I'd rename Home Premium to Home.

Ultimate (Enterprise) this time round has some really nice features, mostly namely booting from VHDs directly, as opposed to the useless shit you used to get such as Dreamscape, hahaha

Starter is meant for people with extremely low spec machines in 3rd world countries. They're never going to be running more than 3 apps at once in the first place. Home Basic is for developing markets like China and Africa and it'll never reach here like Vista Home Basic did.
Vista Starter was meant for that. But Microsoft is planning to use Windows 7 Starter on netbooks as well, which I think is a horrible choice. Even Vista can run more than three applications on a netbook.

Windows 7 actually has a smaller install than Windows Vista. So you might not need that new HDD.

Does it, hmm very interesting. But i shall get a new HDD anyway because i don't think the current one will last much longer.

Probably one thats about 160-200gb. The current one is about 100gb.

Starter is a completely insane idea in my opinion, I have NEVER been in a situation were all I need is three apps. No matter what country you are in.