NEurope
Happenstance

Left Brain Vs Right Brain Test

Guys please, the right/left brained person thing is actually complete rubbish, and even if it wasn't, such a test wouldn't determine anything.

I don't think the left side my brain works, I can still only see clockwise even with the coloured leg pics.

Its not really anything to do with how your brain works. Take a look at the wiki entry.

for me it goes both ways but I don't believe in this test because I don't do anything and she just changes. I call hax.

Tiny bit of a bump, but I just found this, and thought it quite cool and kinda relevant to the thread, and decided to post it as this thread got so much discussion! Maybe we should just turn this thread into some sort of cool illusions thread...

Anyway;

6541_wheel8ie.gif

'Which way is the wheel turning!? Focus on the red dots and follow them round... it appears to be rotating anti-clockwise. However, if you follow the yellow dots round instead, the whole wheel will be turning the other way! - clockwise!'

^ Copied from where I found it. Does anyone fail to get it to work? Cos for me(which is why I wanted to post it) it seems to take my brain to catch up like, even if I focus on the different coloured dots, it seems stuck until it pieces it together! I'm hoping other people might get the same, or else I'm probably just a bit retarded.

I can have all combinations on that one, both entirely moving clockwise/anti, and then the red dots moving the opposite direction to the rest. Blah blah.