NEurope
Happenstance

Left Brain Vs Right Brain Test

Just by looking at it now I can 'change' the direction it goes without blinking when the two legs pass each other and imagining them spinning the opposite way. Took a while since I was convinced it was only anti-clockwise. Kinda like that book illusion, if your facing at the spine or inside the book, just depends how you look at it.

I simply cannot make her go the other way around. If I didn't trust you guys, I would swear that it's physically impossible for her to go anti-clockwise. The way she's drawn with depth ... I just can't see it.

Here's a tip. When you see the leg at the top when they cross, aka 12 o 'clock, imagine the leg actually being at 6 o'clock and moving towards 3 o'clock, then 12 etc. Imagine it going in opposite direction your watching when the legs cross and you might see it a bit.

Trust me, I've tried focusing on different parts of the body and picturing it going counter-clockwise in my head with eyes closed, but with no results.

That's what I do to 'change' the direction. When it's at the top, try see the opposite, with the leg being at the bottom, since it's only a black colour, they're really going in 'both' directions. You just have to see it going in the opposite direction.

I looked, it was turning clokwise. I read the closkwise thing and looked again and now its spinning the other way :s

It's crazy is't it :heh: I didn't understand how my eyes was seeing her spin the other way at first.

This is by far the most well-made optical illusion I've ever seen. Normally I can crack this kind of tricks, but not this.

At first I saw it as clockwise, and no way of it being anti.

Then I folder my laptop screen a bit and looked at it from a high angle. Then I could see it going anti if I tried. But then when I slowly open the screen and look at it from an even level, it goes back to being logical clockwise!

EDIT: I've managed to suss for myself that it depends which leg you perceive as being on the floor. If it's her right, she's going anti-clockwise. If it's her left leg, she's going clockwise.

I can make it change direction by closing my eyes, and imagining its going the other way. When i open them, it is!

I tried everything you guys are saying, can't do shit, though

She's always moving clockwise to me

Wait, now i can see her going anti clockwise.

This is no Optical Illusion, its a Share GIF, nothing else

We're not refreshing though, and can alter it with our will. Deffinatly isnt.

Yep, i got the trick now.

As D_Prodigy said it, it all depends on our interpretation of the image.

If we think the foot moving is the right one, it will go on one direction, if we think its the left, it will go on another.

The reason why this image does that is because the gif is not going neither direction, its just going left and right, left and right, and the legs are changed.

A great mind crush trick, i loved it

Of course it's an optical illusion. It is an image that tricks the mind into believing it's seeing something that it isn't. Our minds are telling us that the image is actually a silhouette of a 3D girl spinning around - when it's actually just an image of a 2D girl. For some reason, different people's minds see the girl spinning in different directions, but in reality she isn't spinning at all, which is why she can be percieved by some people as spinning both ways.

The reason why this happens is that our Brain is made to watch in 3D.

But this is a 2D image trying to be a 3D one, so try saying this to a guy.

The reason why this happens is that our Brain is made to watch in 3D.

But this is a 2D image trying to be a 3D one, so try saying this to a guy.

Right, that is what I was trying to say. :)

Ups, right, when i was posting, your post wasn't there, sorry bout that

Ups, right, when i was posting, your post wasn't there, sorry bout that

The same goes the other way around. When I posted mine, you had already got the trick. :p

By the way, where are you from? "Ups" is also the Danish word for "whoops".

The same goes the other way around. When I posted mine, you had already got the trick. :p

Im assuming he thought of the word oops, and wrote ups.

Most likely wrong though :p

I can make it change direction by closing my eyes, and imagining its going the other way. When i open them, it is!

That's what I done after I seen her spin in the two directions. Now I can 'change' it just by looking it at now.

Lisboa is Lisbon. You do the math :heh: