NEurope
Happenstance

Left Brain Vs Right Brain Test

This is stupid as shit... it's obvious she's going clockwise, there ain't no way she's ever going counter clockwise, we're all gonna get right...

This is stupid as shit... it's obvious she's going clockwise, there ain't no way she's ever going counter clockwise, we're all gonna get right...

A few people ive spoken to so far have managed to get it to shift to anti clockwise by focusing

A few people ive spoken to so far have managed to get it to shift to anti clockwise by focusing

No. It's going clockwise. That's a fact... How can you shift it? You can't!:confused:

exactly what i was gonna say

That is totally weird, i can see both! But i cant control it. Sometimes i look at it and she's going clockwise, but most of the time she goes anti.

No. It's going clockwise. That's a fact... How can you shift it? You can't!:confused:

God you and the word fact!

True. I tried the focusing shit myself, there's only so much you can possibly focus on which doesn't look clockwise.

God you and the word fact!

Thus proving the test wrong... I should have goten left. But I can't, because she's going clockwise. It really is a fact, I cannot overlook a fact! :heh:

She goes both ways damnit! Seriously, she changes direction for me its creeping me out.

Probably works like one of these optical illusion stuff when you look at it in a certain way it seems to spin differently.

But I´m not taking this stuff seriously, i need someone in a lab coat to tell me so I can believe it.

She goes both ways damnit! Seriously, she changes direction for me its creeping me out.

How the fuck can that be? :( I'm getting frustrated, she's just going clockwise, for me. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( Aaaaarrgggh.

Im not even going to argue, I know what thats like with you.

No seriously... she's a gif... how can she spin both ways. She's either spinning one way or the other... there's gotta be a "right" thing. I mean, it's bound by the laws of physics, it's either going clockwise or counter clockwise, it can't go both, right??? And since most of us are seeing it clockwise and even the ones who see it counter can see it go clockwise, I think it's pretty safe to assume that it's going clockwise. Right? There has to be a "right" answer. :(

How the fuck can that be? :( I'm getting frustrated, she's just going clockwise, for me. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( Aaaaarrgggh.

I first looked and it was anti-clockwise. I couldn't see how she was going clockwise. I asked my work mates and they said clockwise so we started arguing! So then one of them showed me how she was going clockwise by doing the actual movement. The second i looked back at it she was going clockwise. Now she keeps switching between them.

Maybe by seeing it in real-life helped my brain see what they were seeing? I dunno, it's totally weird.

There is no right answer. It's all based on your perception.

Holy shit! That is so goddamn wierd. It was going clockwise for me, and then I concentrated on the logic part, thinking "It's going anticlockwise", looked away for a split second and it changed direction.

Surely it's just a trick, right?

I got right, and yet I fit with the description for left perfectly. :heh:

It's exactly the same for me.

SAME HERE! I've looked at it again and she is no going the other way! :o

She keeps changing each time I turn away and look again!

It's exactly the same for me.

Well, right-side people "believe" so maybe you believe so strongly that you are a logical person etc when you actually arn't :p

The feet don't do with moving anti-clockwise for me. I keep staring and coming back but it just isn't happening.

Each time I look away and look back at the monitor, she changes direction. First it was clockwise, then anti, then clockwise...She moves both ways!

Its an old optical illusion gif, I can see her rotating both side and switch the direction every time her legs join, though at first glance I always see her rotating clockwise.

The thing is, as it IS going clockwise, surely if people see it going anti-clockwise they would use the right side of their brain (as they're clearly imagining it going anti-clockwise)?