NEurope
Josh64

Halloween

Went to the mini-party tonight, but left after an hour or two. Dunno why, just got too crowded, which I really hate...my claustrophobia kicking in, I guess. Plus the (literal) atmosphere of various high-inducing fumes was nice when you were actually taking part in it, but not ages after, I find.

Twas good though.

EDIT: I just remembered, I actually did leave for a reason...I had to go out early this morning, so I was told to come home

Surprisingly, Halloween got pretty popular in Portugal today, and because my school was closed today (which gave me the time to complete Disaster: Day of Crisis, by the way), i got a lot of visits

Received 11 visits, 5 of them were from my friends and in the morning, and it didn't surprise me,as they get every possible argument to receive something, even if its just to throw it out after receiving it.

The other 6 visits were from guys i don't know from anywhere and after 6:00 PM, and i live in a apartment, so what did they do? Ring at every possible floor, LOL.

So, anyways, i knew my friends would come, so i had a pretext to buy a sack full of candies, i ended up staying with little, mostly because of my dumb sister, who instead of ignoring the 6 remaining kids, told them to enter, she was damn excited because of the visits, she was in the door from 6 to 8, waiting for someone to ring.

Anyways, next time i'l buy two sacks

Surprisingly, Halloween got pretty popular in Lisbon today

That sounds more accurate. I didn't see no kids. And I live near a school.

I feel lonely, now :(

Anyway, all I had for Halloween was a party/reunion with a few old friends from High School. Pretty neat, even if not very Halloweeny.

They just came trick or treating in my house. In Portugal. WTF? We didn't have anything for them so we gave them the standard Bolachas Maria (Maria Cookies).

Mmm, cookies ...

Anyway, went to a Halloween-themed double 18th birthday party yesterday. 'Twas very nice. Especially when that lapdancing stripper showed up. Best present they got, I bet.

One of my brothers' mates when they were round my house gave a kid a potato, told him to wrap it in some tin foil and pop in the oven for a bit, serve with some butter.

Had an awesome night last night.

I went as a swimming teacher! And it was absolutely freezing! Wore my tight wetsuit top which says "Teacher" all over it and bright yellow swimming shorts. Some random girl kept coming up to me and stroking my top... Kinda weird.

Went to the Garage, waited for ages in the queue to be told it was full, so my mate's girlfriend came out (they were inside already) and drew the stamp on our hands for us (just a small circle) with mascara and somehow we managed to pass it off and get in for free. :)

There were some awesome costumes, my personal favourite was the girl who was wearing a tight nurses outfit with very obviously nothing underneath it.

I had a peaceful night. No little scrotes came calling for free sweets.

Hopefully this will keep going. It's been three years in a row that we've had no beggars come-a-knocking.

Was at a mini house party last night, and we all got dressed up. Was a good laugh, with many a photo taken. I'm just dreading the inevitable posting on facebook, I'm sure most of them will me of an embarassing nature.

Whats all these mini-parties and mini-house-parties?

Do you go dressed as Smurfs or something?

Went out last night as V

So many people wanted their photos taken with me lol...it was well odd

Hopefully this will keep going. It's been three years in a row that we've had no beggars come-a-knocking.

Judging by that I take it you didn't go guising when you were younger then?

Some tosser stole our doorbell a few weeks back. Saved us the hassle last night thankfully.

Judging by that I take it you didn't go guising when you were younger then?

No. Never. Never ever. :smile: