NEurope
Josh64

Halloween

Ghosts, Vampires, Zombies...

It must be Halloween again! So are you a big fan? Will you be dressing up and going to parties or will you be sat at home hoping you get as little trick or treaters as possible?

Personally I love Halloween for the epic parties, dressing up and of course the spookyness of it all.

But what is you opinion of it? I know there are quite a few mixed opinions, especially when youve got snotty kids, or even worse, chavvy teens knocking your door all night. And have you got anything you want to share with everyone to get in the mood? Some scary videos or pictures?

I might pick up House of the Dead on Wii =D

Ive got a work do on Thursday....undecided what I'm actually going to wear though. Then I think I might go to a games fest party on Friday...Ive been invited to London but A) I only know one person going and B) I suspect it was a curtatious invitation, as in he told me about it, and thus felt he had to invite.

I do like Halloween though. :)

Seeing Saw V at dah cinema tomorrow...so that kinda counts too. Spooky week.

my costume was one of them terrible situations where they ask you for the money and your like "HOW MUCH!?"

Most costumes in Matalan were 20 quid, and i wanted one, THE one that didnt have a price tag. So i got to the check out after a 5 minute queue and the lass behind the counter was like "ooh thats £35 please"

My heart sank, but i brought it anyway as it is an intense costume.

And yes, that shall be my Halloween costume from now until the end of time for that bloody price.

I'll be jumping out at kids as they come to my house and then I'm going to this party at 9.

My halloween is just me going to a party i still need to think of a good costume to get then getting drunk with zombies.

Goin to a small party round my mate's place and then going into town

Although its not spooky, I'm going as V from V For Vendetta :D

my costume was one of them terrible situations where they ask you for the money and your like "HOW MUCH!?"

Most costumes in Matalan were 20 quid, and i wanted one, THE one that didnt have a price tag. So i got to the check out after a 5 minute queue and the lass behind the counter was like "ooh thats £35 please"

My heart sank, but i brought it anyway as it is an intense costume.

And yes, that shall be my Halloween costume from now until the end of time for that bloody price.

Intense? Must be pretty hardcore. :heh:

I wanted to get an adult version of this costume but I don't think you can get it. The attention you'd get from the girls would just be unreal. Especially as the place we're going to on Friday is almost guaranteed to play 'Breaking Free' at some point in the night.

As I can't find that anywhere, I'm going to go as a swimming teacher which means I won't have to pay anything. Sandals, yellow swimming shorts and my wet suit top which has "Teacher" written in various places over it.

--Charlie :indeed:

I don't think I'm really doing anything. Busy weekend (mom's birthday on Saturday, christening on Sunday). Although I did get a facebook invite to a friend's house party thing, but have yet to hear if I can either crash or get a lift back.

And I doubt I'll dress up. Unless I can find a red suit by Friday.

Actually Charlie reminds me, I did want to purchase the Wall-E dressing up set. But they only did it for young kids which'll be fine. I'd fit in but the legs and sleeves would be really short and it'd be very revealing. Could have been amusing.

Going to be in New York, will be drunk, will hopefully have American girls throwing themselves at me because I have an English accent. (tends to be the case so far)

Going to be in New York, will be drunk, will hopefully have American girls throwing themselves at me because I have an English accent. (tends to be the case so far)

I need to get me to america...

I'm working till 11:30 (Quantum Of Solace comes out on Halloween), then I'm going to a friends party.

I haven't thought about what I'm going to wear though...

Ive got a work do on Thursday....undecided what I'm actually going to wear though. Then I think I might go to a games fest party on Friday...Ive been invited to London but A) I only know one person going and B) I suspect it was a curtatious invitation, as in he told me about it, and thus felt he had to invite.COLOR]

It wasn't ''curtatious'' (that's a made up word), he loves you, he...wants to be on you. :)

I am going to said halloween works party too, maybe I'll wear a white jump suit. Then maybs another party on friday, woop.

Intense? Must be pretty hardcore. :heh:

I wanted to get an adult version of this costume but I don't think you can get it. The attention you'd get from the girls would just be unreal. Especially as the place we're going to on Friday is almost guaranteed to play 'Breaking Free' at some point in the night.

As I can't find that anywhere, I'm going to go as a swimming teacher which means I won't have to pay anything. Sandals, yellow swimming shorts and my wet suit top which has "Teacher" written in various places over it.

--Charlie :indeed:

Im quoting Nintendo on the use of intense.

"Woah amazing graphics! INTENSE"

Lol, and oh my! you remember me :o

I suppose if I want to be in normal discussions and not get the piss taken out of me I should really change my name and act as though I have never been here before xD

And woah, that costume is amazing! ^^

Troy is amazingg <3

I'll be working on the night, and I'm reviving my Joker costume because I'm lazy, but I'm taking my Ghostbuster jumpsuit if people start whining about how pr0 I am.

Halloween is pretty small here, we have carnival instead :P I remember doing some random stuff when I was a kid, it was fun.

Nothing particularly festive... but I will be signing for my new flat on Friday.

I'll be off to a house party on Friday, where i'll be living it up as a zombie.

I've got a pumpkin ^_^

And some fake blood.

But apart from that I'm gonna be a huge loser and sit around at home, probably on here.

I'm going to be working until 8.15pm, then I'm going to rush home in my car and hide under the bed covers until dawns first light.

The only time you can lure kids with candy and not arouse suspicion! Excellent.. I suggest listening to Stephen Lynch - Halloween ^^

Halloween is non exist here so a regular Friday for me with chances of getting drunk.

[bad Joke/] Although I have always wanted to go one of the parties wearing nothing but my pants and say that I´m a premature ejaculation and then yell "I came in my pants"[bad Joke end/]

i'm already sick of halloween kid's classes...

i've made 6 freakin baloon ghosts now! SIX!!