NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
tapedeck

iphone

Ok, I'm after an iPhone for christmas and I am going to start looking around now for the cheapest deals.

I dont' want to leave the O2 network (and I'm sure the iPhone is primarily O2 anyway). Anyone know of where to find the cheapest deals? I'm quite happy with the 8gb model.

I was going to get an iPod touch but having two devices in my pocket at all times seems stupid.

The only official sellers of the iPhone are Apple, O2 and The Carphone Warehouse. It's pretty much a case of RRP or nothing i'm afraid :(

It's a crappy standard that O2 have set, all of the networks are in on it this Christmas. The G1 is T-Mobile only, the Blackberry Storm is Vodafone only and the HTC Touch HD is Orange only. Even 3 have something big due to be announced and launched in a couple of weeks. I'm having to wait until some time next year to get what i want (Touch HD on T-Mobile with Web 'n Walk Plus) by which point there'll no doubt be something better on the horizon (like said phone, but with a QWERTY keyboard and Google Android installed).

Sign in to follow this