NEurope

http://www.gamekyo.com/newsen29628_next-grand-theft-auto-in-2009.html

^ Interesting if it's true. Would support rumours of GTA on the Wii coming out and it is a spin-off rather than the next one in the series from the small snippit the representative gave. Still, it's still rumour like GTA coming to the Wii so I guess we'll have to wait and see if anything comes from it.

Maybe it's a miscommunication and they're just talking about GTA DS?

It doesn't say anything about being a spin-off but the guy said it'd probably have a title like GTA: San Andreas, therefore making it a spin-off-esque title.

I thought the thing with GTA 4 was that it was gonna pretty much be the only GTA game for a good few years at least. With the nexts titles/installments coming in the form of DLC, so that the city/story etc... just continued to grow and evolve. Thought that was the point, but maybe not!

It's got so annoying now that you have to laugh!

Stuwii, surely the manual tells you simple things like how many files you can have open!

And as Shadow' was saying, why not just try creating a new manager mode file and see if you can or not!

I don't want to lose my old file

You missed the point at what Retro and I were saying. Try making another manager file, if you can't then you can't. If you need to delete your old managaer file for a new one then there's your freaking answer ¬_¬

If not, just whack your current one on an SD card. If not, there's clearly no way you can do it. Stop spamming.

Does anyone know when Nintendo actually state the Wii was code-named Revolution. It was dubbed by press as GameCube 2 before this, but I can't seem to remember when it changed to Revolution.

Does anyone know when Nintendo actually state the Wii was code-named Revolution. It was dubbed by press as GameCube 2 before this, but I can't seem to remember when it changed to Revolution.

I know it was before E3 05, perhaps GDC 05?

To be honest, I think it was coined by the press when Iwata referred to it as a revolutionary console. In my issues of NGC, there was a rather abrupt change from "N5" (the official codename prior to Revolution) to Revolution. One issue they just started calling it Revolution.

http://www.gamekyo.com/newsen29628_next-grand-theft-auto-in-2009.html

^ Interesting if it's true. Would support rumours of GTA on the Wii coming out and it is a spin-off rather than the next one in the series from the small snippit the representative gave. Still, it's still rumour like GTA coming to the Wii so I guess we'll have to wait and see if anything comes from it.

are they not talking about the ds version?

I was just flicking through old Nintendo Official magasine issues, and they were showing pics from a press conference

/demonstration with HUGE official Revolution Logo.

So yeah, they adopted it as the working name for a while.

There was an official logo. All i remember about it was it contained a large 'O' symbolising a Wii Disk and a small 'o' to symbolise Cube disks.

There was an official logo. All i remember about it was it contained a large 'O' symbolising a Wii Disk and a small 'o' to symbolise Cube disks.

8535544887708532.jpg

Is this the one you mean?

Good list of games there. Had forgotten about a few of them, like Dynamic Slash and didn't realise Kizuna was coming to the Wii. Must have completely missed that. Hopefully, we'll see more of Dynamic Slash soon because from what was shown at the October Conference, it was looking really good. Likewise, I hope the fate of Fatal Frame 4 is decided so that we can finally get the game over here.

Likewise, I hope the fate of Fatal Frame 4 is decided so that we can finally get the game over here.

Agreed. I hope we do end up getting it in Feb, its a game im really looking forward to and I just don't want to get screwed out of it like the yanks did with Disaster.

After looking at that list, I felt a bit depressed. I pretty much wanted nearly all of those games T_T

I still want Fatal Frame IV, dunno why Nintendo are being awkward about it. Did people keep asking about Fatal Frame IV or Project Zero IV when asking about it in interviews?

And for some there's a date for us down for the 6th of February. Apparently an ONM confirmed it for Feb and Nintendo are publishing it. If anyone has it to see if this is real would be good, 37th issue page 48.Source.

Also some places even have it up for pre-order for the 6th of February:

Play.com

shopto.net

After looking at that list, I felt a bit depressed. I pretty much wanted nearly all of those games T_T

Agreed. Usually the 1st quarter is where I play catch up and finish a few games that I have missed or haven't started but with Street Fighter 4, Halo Wars and Resident Evil 5 on the 360 and Blast Works, MadWorld, House of the Dead, Little Kings Story, Sonic and the Black Knight and Korinipa 2 all coming out im going to be overloaded! Wallet may cry :heh:

2009 will be a fantastic year for the Wii owner methinks.

Yeh, this should be a great year for the Wii. And we don't know to the full extent what Nintendo have instore for this year and what other titles are waiting unannounced or are to be released (I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Nibris will actually give us Sadness in the Fall. It's looking the most likely it has since they announced it).

People still think Sadness is alive? I'm still somewhat unconvinced it even exists after what Nibris have been pulling :heh:

Yeh they haven't exactly been upfront about what they are doing and have lied loads about it as well (they were supposedly at Games Convention 2008 but not from what I'm told). It's basically a wait and see game. I reckon it'll come. Whether it's any good or not is yet to be seen as it's been in development limbo for quite sometime now and the devs could do a Geist and ruin it with the elongated development period.