NEurope

Yeh. I think it is primarily for the Japanese Press because not a lot of them are/will be attending E3 due to the travelling restrictions in place as a result of swine flu.

I could see them revealing Genius Sonority's new project at this Japanese event as-well.

And it's fake. Already confirmed by the guy that made it ;)

THAT ASSHOLE!

The guy that confirmed it is lying.

THAT ASSHOLE!

The guy that confirmed it is lying.

LOL

Don't worry... wait a few more months.. ;)

LOL

Don't worry... wait a few more months.. ;)

Man, I really hope so. I only played half of the first one one a friend's PS2 and then had to return it.

Hah! you fell for it! :p

I can loan you my KH1 copy, if you want to play it that badly.

And that reminds me... I've gotta give Hellfire that extra KH2 unit I have and promised him aeons ago (came doubled in the mail, some kind of mistake)

Guys, I'm packing my Wii away tomorrow...

...to move house, haha. I thought I'd scare you for a second. No? Ok, I'll get my coat and underwear.

A few words: Samba Di Amigo Wii is fucking deluxe. :D

A few words: Samba Di Amigo Wii is fucking deluxe. :D

FLiNk is THE Samba Di Amigo street team :p

Just got back into Zack & Wiki.... I've been playing all night :grin: I got to the first level on treasure island and it is just insanely hard... ended up having to call it a night. It took me ages just to figure out how to leave the little cell you start in :red:

I also had to use a hint doll on the boat level, was gutted I didn't figure it out myself :( it was pretty obvious aswell.

This game can make you feel sooo thick at times, but when you finally figure it out it's brilliant. Best example of this for me was on the paintings level.

I'm not goin into too much detail incase there are people yet to pick this up.

Anyone yet to get this... GET THIS. NOOOOOWWWWWW :D

No one, and I mean no one, buy Ready 2 Rumble Revolution for yourselves or for anyone. Ever! It's so goddamn awful. The controls are broken to say the least and hardly ever work. When they do, their set up is so complicated that pulling off the punch/move you want is nigh on impossible because it just doesn't register your move, which really comes down to sloppy work by the developers in implimenting the controls. It's completely devoid of any of the humour and fun that was Ready 2 Rumble on the Dreamcast. I haven't played Punch Out on the Wii but I can tell by just saying it's name that it is miles better than this.

No one, and I mean no one, buy Ready 2 Rumble Revolution for yourselves or for anyone. Ever! It's so goddamn awful. The controls are broken to say the least and hardly ever work. When they do, their set up is so complicated that pulling off the punch/move you want is nigh on impossible because it just doesn't register your move, which really comes down to sloppy work by the developers in implimenting the controls. It's completely devoid of any of the humour and fun that was Ready 2 Rumble on the Dreamcast. I haven't played Punch Out on the Wii but I can tell by just saying it's name that it is miles better than this.

7.9, then?

Japanese Newpaper site talks about Wii Fit Plus that is apparently going to have online functionalities and improved accuracy for the measurements and New Mario game to be shown at E3 09 and supposed to hit on the second half of this year.

Japanese Newpaper site talks about Wii Fit Plus that is apparently going to have online functionalities and improved accuracy for the measurements and New Mario game to be shown at E3 09 and supposed to hit on the second half of this year.

sounds like one of my predictions is right so far..

still convinced wii fit plus will use motion plus though..

I always wished WiiFit had better (read: any) multiplayer options. Would be cool if they can incorporate that into Plus- I know you can only use one balance board at a time so some good old turn taking would suffice.

The 'Nintendo at E3' section of The Bonus Round should be available at some today so.. I guess it will be interesting to hear what these guys are expecting..

If it's true, I feel the Mario game will be a New Super Mario World.

well i defo think they will surely have a flying power anyway.. hopefully more challenging and way longer.. and better map screen..

So I hope you're right :)

The 'Nintendo at E3' section of The Bonus Round should be available at some today so.. I guess it will be interesting to hear what these guys are expecting..

Still waiting for it........what time is it over there anyways.....10 o' clock or something??

Can't wait to watch that. But I don't think the panel they have this time is that Nintendo Friendly, so I think they'll just say something like:

Wii Fit Plus

Wii Music 2

Wii Sports Resort

Wii Play 2

5 Second Teaser of Zelda or something.

The Nintendo section of the Bonus Round is up over at Gametrailers but, and it could be me but it doesn't look like it, the stream is being a bit problematic so I'd leave it just a little longer as I'm sure this is probably because there are loads of people trying to watch the thing at the same time.

The Nintendo section of the Bonus Round is up over at Gametrailers but, and it could be me but it doesn't look like it, the stream is being a bit problematic so I'd leave it just a little longer as I'm sure this is probably because there are loads of people trying to watch the thing at the same time.

I'm having the same problem.

It loads to a random point, then thinks its done.

The MP4 version doesn't have the last segment yet.

The show is finally back up on iTunes, but I get an error when I try and download it.

I'm having the same problem.

It loads to a random point, then thinks its done.

The MP4 version doesn't have the last segment yet.

The show is finally back up on iTunes, but I get an error when I try and download it.

I'm having problems too :/

Warning:

Too many fanboys may cause server overload... Please try again on Monday at 10.30am (PT).