NEurope

After purchasing Dewy's Adventure and de Blob (for the second time...the first was for Ine/Eenuh), my Wii game total comes up to 17 - two of those being WiiSports and WiiPlay.

Not bad for someone with little time and money. :)

I also need to finish the follow:

Super Mario Galaxy

Sonic and the Secret Rings

Resident Evil 4

Disaster: Day of Crisis.

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (completely finishing it)

After purchasing Dewy's Adventure and de Blob (for the second time...the first was for Ine/Eenuh), my Wii game total comes up to 17 - two of those being WiiSports and WiiPlay.

Super Mario Galaxy

Resident Evil 4

Why are you posting here when you still have further delights to garner from this incredible title?

Why are you posting here when you still have further delights to garner from this incredible title?

Honestly, I think I feel a bit overwhelmed with things at the moment, haha. I printed off my dissertation yesterday, so need to start looking for jobs soon. Then, I know I have games to play through, yet still want to pick up others like Madworld and House of the Dead. And, to make matters worse, I've been playing my old cube games, too. Played some F Zero GX last night.

The problem is I just can't seem to sit and enjoy something right now. Too many games on the mind. Both a good and bad thing. :D

Honestly, I think I feel a bit overwhelmed with things at the moment, haha. I printed off my dissertation yesterday, so need to start looking for jobs soon. Then, I know I have games to play through, yet still want to pick up others like Madworld and House of the Dead. And, to make matters worse, I've been playing my old cube games, too. Played some F Zero GX last night.

The problem is I just can't seem to sit and enjoy something right now. Too many games on the mind. Both a good and bad thing. :D

Well since you got F-Zero GX out for a thrash, I'll let you off, but there is only so many times you can use that excuse - you hear me :heh:

Well since you got F-Zero GX out for a thrash, I'll let you off, but there is only so many times you can use that excuse - you hear me :heh:

Hehe, I'll only use it so many times.

I tend to rotate my games, nowadays. I play a game for an hour or two, and then rotate it with another game. Basically, after Christmas time, I was rotating Disaster, No More Heroes, and Brawl. Before that, I was rotating Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil 4, and Fifa 08. Then, there have been times where I've played games like Guitar Hero for a few hours, then put in Mario Strikers, and then something else.

I think I've got a fair bit of depth to my collection, which means I can pick up something, then play something different after. I played Dewy's Adventure, and then Disaster, which are two completely different styles of games. It kinda works for me at the moment. And, it also means that I can play the one game for a longer period of time. I've had Mario Galaxy since release day, but still not completed it. Whereas I finished Twilight Princess about a week or so after I got that.

Does anyone know what day amazon.co.uk usually send out game pre-orders if you pay for first class postage?

Like how GAME usually sends them on Wednesday.

Super Mario Galaxy

Resident Evil 4

You still haven't finished this!

Put De Blob and Dewy down and go finish some of your games!

EDIT:

Oh WTF! We are being ripped off on MotionPlus!

http://www.cubed3.com/news/12134

EA has confirmed that future sports titles for Wii will be bundled with MotionPlus as an optional extra.

Those who haven't gotten the attachment can buy it as part of compatible EA Sports games when they ship later this year - a limited time offer to try and get as many of the units in homes as possible. It'll go on sale for an RRP of £49.99 in the UK, $59.99 in North America.

This exclusive and limited-time offer is exciting news for sports fans who want to enhance their Wii experience for a great value with the new Wii MotionPlus right at launch with both Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 and EA SPORTS Grand Slam Tennis. The functionality of the Wii MotionPlus will help us deliver the authentic, true-to-life sports motion that will redefine the sports experience on the Wii.

Peter Moore, President, EA SPORTS.

There's no "offer", it's basically £30 for the game + £20 for Motion Plus!

I'm definately importing MotionPlus now!

Also... Stupid Pay & Play! hate the whole idea of this!

tigerpg10.jpg

Edited by Retro_Link

Pay and Play sucks, so does the WM+ price. Absolute rip if it's £19.99 and $20 in America. Definently importing this now.

The RRP of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 is £39.99. The £30 price point is what oline sites are offering as preorder prices. So technically, you're only paying £10 for WM+.

Yeah but basically this looks like it's gonna be sold the same way as Wii Speak.

Online prices will be probably be £29.99 for the game, or £44.99-£49.99 for the bundle I'd imagine.

Edited by Retro_Link

You guys are aware that Pay & Play only refers to purchasable DLC and not Online gameplay (which'll be free anyway), right?

As for MotionPlus, GAME's site have it up as £25, so if it ends up anywhere near that as a final RRP, I'll be importing like the rest of you. :heh:

First Wii Point Costs get inflated, and now this. :shakehead

I don't even want to know irelands price if UK's is anything to go by.

You guys are aware that Pay & Play only refers to purchasable DLC and not Online gameplay (which'll be free anyway), right?

As for MotionPlus, GAME's site have it up as £25, so if it ends up anywhere near that as a final RRP, I'll be importing like the rest of you. :heh:

First Wii Point Costs get inflated, and now this. :shakehead

WMP is £19.99 now at GAME.

WMP is £19.99 now at GAME.

Ah yes, sneaky Ninja buggers.

Still too much though, might possibly consider one of those bundles. :heh:

Does anyone know what day amazon.co.uk usually send out game pre-orders if you pay for first class postage?

Like how GAME usually sends them on Wednesday.

I think it depends when they get them. I don't normally pay for postage whenever I've pre-ordered a game from there and they used to arrived on the day, or the Saturday.

I hardly use them these days for games. The last game I did, and pay for 1st class delivery, was Zelda on the Wii - they didn't ship that until the Thursday (if the email was accurate) but I still got it on the Friday.

Opoona - £2.99[/b]

Opoona is £29.99 when you add to the basket :(

WTF that's wierd! They even show the 'you save £27' discount, so maybe it'll fix itself soon?

And to think i payed £8 for my copy of NMH :(

Shouldn't have bought it so close to release!