NEurope

Clone Wars: Lightsabre Duels is actually getting some very good write-ups.

Is it? I've only read one, but it wasn't very positve, saying it was a wagglefest with no depth!

Is it? I've only read one, but it wasn't very positve, saying it was a wagglefest with no depth!

That's pretty much the go to excuse everyone likes to use for every game. I have no doubt it's a just simple fighter and if the controls are like TFU, they're awesome.

To be honest, you have to question Wii reviews. For two reasons:

1. The games are simple to control and have a "pick up and play" nature.

- The possible downside to this: Reviewers might be too picky and claim "controls have little depth, "too simple." "

or

2. The games require a learning curve and are often more complex, but rewarding when time has been spent on the game.

- The downside: If reviewers don't spend enough time with this game, they might simply pick it up, try it, put it back down. Rather than persevere.

To be honest, you have to question Wii reviews. For two reasons:

1. The games are simple to control and have a "pick up and play" nature.

- The possible downside to this: Reviewers might be too picky and claim "controls have little depth, "too simple." "

or

2. The games require a learning curve and are often more complex, but rewarding when time has been spent on the game.

- The downside: If reviewers don't spend enough time with this game, they might simply pick it up, try it, put it back down. Rather than persevere.

Yeah pretty much, most Wii reviews (not just Wii, but it's one who suffers the most because of this) are completly off course on how to review Wii games. NiGHTS, Wii Music and Samba de Amigo are great examples of this. I saw a review of some Wii game the other way that had a con like "It's not on other consoles". Seriously, what the hell.

They bash games who are intended to be simple, because they're simple, which is like criticizing a car game for having cars, they don't play long enough to get the ins and outs of games, but they're eager to give out 10s and 9.9s to GTA4 after a whopping 4 hour play session in an hotel next to Rockstar executives in a debug console.

Can someone please help me on Fifa 09 wii manager mode- on player contracts what happens if they expire - do you get a renew option at the end of the year

Can someone please help me on Fifa 09 wii manager mode- on player contracts what happens if they expire - do you get a renew option at the end of the year

Mate, I hear your frustration, but the post in the Fifa thread is enough. I don't think you're going to get much luck on here I'm afraid!

Mate, I hear your frustration, but the post in the Fifa thread is enough. I don't think you're going to get much luck on here I'm afraid!

There must be a guide or something

There must be a guide or something

You've had posts in the FIFA thread, you've had posts in the gaming frustrations thread, you made your own thread, I really don't think anybody knows.

You've had posts in the FIFA thread, you've had posts in the gaming frustrations thread, you made your own thread, I really don't think anybody knows.

It would seem so

Yeah, it doesn't look like anyone is able to help you with your Fifa 09 query, stuwii. Have you tried Googling? What about Gamefaqs or something?

Yeah, it doesn't look like anyone is able to help you with your Fifa 09 query, stuwii. Have you tried Googling? What about Gamefaqs or something?

I will but you cannot believe absolutely no one owns this game- star wars is meant to be good anyone got that?

I will but you cannot believe absolutely no one owns this game- star wars is meant to be good anyone got that?

tfu? I do.

Yeah, it's sold very badly on the Wii. Bad marketing and just a bad game by EA, very disappointing from them. I bought it; but it was so bad I just couldn't play it so sold it for a heft loss after a few days!!

I have Force Unleashed, now that is a good game!

Hellfire, I didn't know you started writing for the 'old wizard'!!!

http://old-wizard.com/?p=1640

;)

I'm in stitches here.

I just skimmed that article and it seems like it was written by a 10 year old, so thanks a lot it warms my heart. :P

:D

It was the Nintendo love rather than the quality of the writing I was going with!

Though I actually agree with ALL ten points ;)

:D

It was the Nintendo love rather than the quality of the writing I was going with!

Though I actually agree with ALL ten points ;)

I still don't write idiotic articles out of the blue, I simply enter discussions when people say something I think it's silly, because I don't like to stuff like that unanswered, thus giving birth to my reputation ^^.

It's not that all the reasons are totally off course, the explanations are pretty bad. Better fans? What kind of reason is that? Not to mention that Nintendo's fans started getting disgruntled and bitter and moved on to the 360 camp (which isn't a camp, but wtvr). Wii is a funny name? No. Well, yes it is, but that's not the reason. The reason is that it's a marketable name, everyone memorizes it knows what it is, not because it's funny. PS3 focuses too much on graphics? Yes, Sony does and so do most 360/PS3 developers, but that's mainly up to each developer, I'm sure that LBP showed gameplay and innovation can also be a focus on PS3. Better games? I totally agree, but isn't that subjective? Not exactly something for a market domination study. So basically, he's one of those dead end cases of blind fanboys.

I still don't write idiotic articles out of the blue, I simply enter discussions when people say something I think it's silly, because I don't like to stuff like that unanswered, thus giving birth to my reputation. It's not that the reasons are totally off course, the explanations are pretty bad.

.....I was only joking about you writing it...... :)

Maybe you should to the same article for NEurope, but with better analysis :D

.....I was only joking about you writing it...... :)

Maybe you should to the same article for NEurope, but with better analysis :D

I know ;)

Maybe... maybe.

http://www.cubed3.com/news/11049

Wii to DS Connection Found in Mii Channel

A new feature has been found in the Mii channel, allowing select DS games to download Miis to the handheld for use in games.

So far, the only game on retail to use this feature is Aruite Wakaru Seikatsu Rhythm DS (or Personal Trainer: Walking), a Japanese title that comes with a free Pedometer.

You can unlock the feature on the Mii Channel right now by pressing A, B, 1, and then holding 2, a new 'connect to DS' button will show, and remain. A video below demonstrates how it works.

Other games to use this feature will be Square-Enix's Wii & DS crossover Crystal Chronicles title, and presumably the Warioware Micro-game creator.

Anyone want to try out that button combination? My Wii is at the repair shop so I can't. :(

Okay, so the order is changed:

So, my current list of games by preference (Upper is the one i like the most, downer is the one i hate the most):

Retail:

-The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess - Completed

-SSBB - Completed

-Disaster Day of Crisis - Completed

-Zack and Wiki - Completed

-WarioWare Land Shake it - Completed

-Okami - Completed

-The Godfather - Completed

-Metroid Prime 3 Corruption - Completed

-Wii Sports - Completed

-Resident Evil UC - Completed

-Super Mario Galaxy - Completed

-The Sims 2 Pets - Completed

-Mario Party 8 - Completed

WiiWare:

-Strong Bad Episode 1 - Completed/Strong Bad Episode 2 - Completed

-Tetris Party - Completed

-TV Show King - Completed

-BomberMan Blast - Completed

-Dr Mario - Completed

-Mega Man 9 - Completed

-Lost Winds - Completed

-Final Fantasy Christal Chronicles My Life as a King - Completed

-Defend my Castle - Completed

-My Pokemon Ranch - Completed

Godfather's that good he completed it twice. The 2nd time wasn't quite as much fun as the first though......

Godfather's that good he completed it twice. The 2nd time wasn't quite as much fun as the first though......

Nice. I loled :)

If there was any contest on best quotes... this would definitely be the quote of the week, maybe even month :bowdown: :bowdown: ROFL!!