NEurope

No sign of Little King's Story :shakehead

@Fused King get a job at IGN please!

No mention of Little King's Story within a list of a 100 great games of last generation?

Yeah...

962.gif

315.gif

317.gif

327.gif

330.gif

352.gif

GameTrailers List Their Top Ten Wii Games Of All-Time

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/ac3sex/gt-countdown-top-ten-wii-games

10. Super Smash Bros Brawl

09. Mario Kart Wii

08. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

07. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

06. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

05. Donkey Kong Country Returns

04. Xenoblade Chronicles

03. Super Mario Galaxy

02. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

01. Super Mario Galaxy 2

Instant fail. Monster Hunter 3, where are you? Skyward Sword, get the f#ck out! Xenoblade Chronicles should be number 1.

09. Mario Kart Wii

04. Xenoblade Chronicles

03. Super Mario Galaxy

01. Super Mario Galaxy 2

Instant fail. Monster Hunter 3, where are you? Skyward Sword, get the f#ck out! Xenoblade Chronicles should be number 1.

In your opinion.

Only one game I wouldn't go for and that's silent hill, really not a genre I've ever really enjoyed. Other 9 I'd be quite happy to play. Actually might grab a few of those that I missed.

Metroid Prime Trilogy should replace Metroid Prime 3. Silent Hill and Skyward Sword should be chopped and replaced with Monster Hunter 3 and maybe Rayman Origins.

09. Mario Kart Wii

04. Xenoblade Chronicles

03. Super Mario Galaxy

01. Super Mario Galaxy 2

It's certainly not a bad list, but I'd definitely have Wii Sports in there. Outstanding game : peace:

I like both, but I think the original was superior. There was so much more story and atmosphere in there. Galaxy 2 (while also really fun and good!) felt more like a level expansion to me

What's the general opinion on here in regards to the Galaxy games? The original or the sequel?

Galaxy 2 is the greatest videogame ever made.

Galaxy is the second greatest.

I love skyward sword.

I also loved shattered memories.

It's a decent if predictable list.

Metroid Prime Trilogy should replace Metroid Prime 3. Silent Hill and Skyward Sword should be chopped and replaced with Monster Hunter 3 and maybe Rayman Origins.

The immaturity is astounding, though sadly highly common in the gaming industry. This is their list, nothing should be chopped from their list because they came up with it. If you want to do your own list feel free but there's nothing wrong with theirs.

What's the general opinion on here in regards to the Galaxy games? The original or the sequel?

Definitely the original for me. Better music and better levels. The sequel was good fun but the galaxies had a quantity over quality feel to them, a few in particular felt very lazy and uninspired. Also storyline wise Galaxy 1 felt like a coherent adventure whereas the sequel seemed more like DLC.

It's a decent if predictable list.

I think Silent Hill: Shattered Memories is the real surprise package from that list, but it's certainly in my top 10 Wii games :hehe: I thought it was excellent and it's the sort of game I can see myself revisiting again very soon :yay:

It's like comparing the first time you had sex with the woman of your dreams versus the second (slightly better) time you had sex with the woman of your dreams.

Both awesome.

It's the Pokemon Red and Blue vs Gold and Silver choice all over again.

But to answer that, I'd say definitely the first Galaxy game (and Red and Blue). One is a continuation, which will inevitably improve in some areas. But the other is the innovation, the freshness and the excitement. You'll never forget the first time you played a specific type of game that really gripped you.

I've only very briefly played Galaxy 1.

I just about missed the Wii era as I was too busy at uni - drinking, shagging women and also a bit of studying. Got back into gaming when the Wii U hit.

Galaxy 2 is definitely better. Mario and story are 2 words I would not associate together.

The immaturity is astounding, though sadly highly common in the gaming industry. This is their list, nothing should be chopped from their list because they came up with it. If you want to do your own list feel free but there's nothing wrong with theirs.

Seriously how is this allowed? Everyone else has their opinion but you single me out? Putting it politely, P1SS OFF! You were told to put me on your ignore list. Do I need to prepose every statement with "in my opinion"? Obviously it's my opinion. Quit clogging my notifications with your garbage. I would love if someone could show a stat of notifications of mine from him versus how many I send to him. I don't, any of his are responses to his continual attacks. It has to be 100:1 at least. I don't care what you have to say, get lost. I want to say so much more but you're not worth the hassle.

It's certainly not a bad list, but I'd definitely have Wii Sports in there. Outstanding game : peace:

In terms of impact, absolutely. It'd probably be number 1, no it would be nailed on. But as 1 of the 10 best Wii games? I don't think so. It feels like a demo, it is a demo.

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

If only Wii Sports were a gigabyte or two bigger then it would feel like a proper game eh.

Galaxy 2 had some really terrible levels, like this one. Ugly and uninspired.

0.jpg

It really did feel like DLC, with all the ideas they couldn't squeeze into the original.

I just about missed the Wii era as I was too busy at uni - drinking, shagging women and also a bit of studying. Got back into gaming when the Wii U hit.

Does that mean there's a generation of games you didn't really play?

My take on the list: Twilight Princess deserves to be there, although part of me will always resent it being considered a Wii game instead of GameCube. And whatever people think of it, I had more fun with Metroid: Other M than Skyward Sword.

If Star 242 hadn't annoyed me so much, I'd have preferred Galaxy 2. It was more "to the point" about being a hub world + challenges, whereas the original Galaxy masqueraded as a full 3D Mario (and it was), but didn't take it to the same levels as 64 and Sunshine.

Wise man. :cool:

You owe it to yourself to play through both the Galaxy games.

And whatever people think of it, I had more fun with Metroid: Other M than Skyward Sword.

My man!

If Star 242 hadn't annoyed me so much, I'd have preferred Galaxy 2. It was more "to the point" about being a hub world + challenges, whereas the original Galaxy masqueraded as a full 3D Mario (and it was), but didn't take it to the same levels as 64 and Sunshine.

I loved the challenge of that stage. The post game levels that started appearing in the Mario games are one of my favourite things from the series in recent years.

Sequel, without a doubt.

Less faffing about, has a better soundtrack (opinion!) and let's face it, Green stars are way more fun than play the whole game again with Luigi.