NEurope
Dante

Lost Series 5

I think the way I'm thinking is that they're back in time, so what had previously happened will happen again.

This would only happen if, when travelling back in time and they reach the year they were born, they would disappear and become their baby selves. What actually happens is they can live 'alongside' themselves as a baby, so at one point in time there's:

1) a baby version who will eventually grow up and travel back in time;

2) an adult version who's already time travelled and will either die in the past or find a way to travel back to their present day.

I think the way I'm thinking is that they're back in time, so what had previously happened will happen again. I dunno, I said in my first post I don't like time travel because it confuses me. :grin:

You need to look at them as a person more linearly (is that even a word?) They will still have a finite amount of time living and because their in the past doesn't effect this, whether they die in the past or not it doesn't create any kind of loop where their life goes on forever as the present day would still occur without them as if they were dead anyway...

Don't even get me started on the Terminator paradoxes....

Regardless. Sports stuff should be on Sports channels.

And all the stuff that I don't like on TV which you do should be shown on a special premium channel called SerebiiTV.

With just over a week to go til Series 6 starts, I just found this on Youtube

Lost, 24 style

That last scene was new to me, how the hell did I miss that.

With just over a week to go til Series 6 starts, I just found this on Youtube

Lost, 24 style

That last scene was new to me, how the hell did I miss that.

Two clips in that video are from webisodes called Lost: Missing Pieces. shown online after series three.

The Missing Pieces are 13 webisodes and the 2 clips are called "The Envelope" and "So It Begins".

Edited by Dante

The first 5 minutes of season 6 are online / youtubes / ect. So tempting to watch.

OMGOSH 3 DAYS LEFT!

I'm close to considering staying up all night to watch. Although I've worked out the episode is probably only out about 5am? Amirite? Not really worth it.

The first 5 minutes of season 6 are online / youtubes / ect. So tempting to watch.

OMGOSH 3 DAYS LEFT!

I'm close to considering staying up all night to watch. Although I've worked out the episode is probably only out about 5am? Amirite? Not really worth it.

Yeah they are generally uploaded around that time.

I have episode one on my computer but its a cam version and the quality is no way near good enough so i'm waiting. What a day tomorrows gonna be my 24th birthday and Lost can't wait!

Yeaaaahhh do it btw just a heads up theres a recap episode online that aired Sunday night in the states gave it a watch earlier was nice to have a quick refresher