NEurope
Daft

Fallout 3

i think your even on my PSN friendslist and yes i know Choze/Tegg

Oh and i know what you mean about the 360, my brother downloaded all the fallout DLC and it got the ROD before he completed them

I know but I didn't really 'get to know you', as much as we've grown accustomed to each other on the forum. I hought you were a friend of Choze, I just hope you don't resemble him too much. It's a good start in that you appreicate Fallout.

I know but I didn't really 'get to know you', as much as we've grown accustomed to each other on the forum. I hought you were a friend of Choze, I just hope you don't resemble him too much. It's a good start in that you appreicate Fallout.

Trust me he's nothing like choze. Completely different people. And why all the hate for choze anyways? I can read so I know what has been said, but it could only be annoying at most.

The new DLC is out now apparently. Just about to get it. Fingers crossed there is no bugs.

The new DLC is out now apparently. Just about to get it. Fingers crossed there is no bugs.

Just got it too, loaded my "good" save again, so I can get to level 30 with good karma! ^^ But yeah, I hope there's no bugs...

Haven't found any so far. Seems like good fun too, which is a bonus. Not sure how long it's going to be though, feels like I've almost finished it already despite only playing it for an hour. I guess the nature of the expansion (all set on an alien ship) can be pretty limiting. Unless there's something more to it once you find a way off the ship/meet the cap'n (if there is one).

I had a brief play of it last night, it's deffinitely pretty fun, but I also see myself rushing through this. :/

Yeh I just finished it, there wasn't much in the way of exploration and my armor got buggered so I was getting owned most of the time and just wanted to find the bitch who repairs it. Was pretty fun though and i'm hoping the alien weapons are kick ass against humans.

Yeh I just finished it, there wasn't much in the way of exploration and my armor got buggered so I was getting owned most of the time and just wanted to find the bitch who repairs it. Was pretty fun though and i'm hoping the alien weapons are kick ass against humans.

The Alien Pistol in the main game pretty much raped all creatures including Deathclaws and Enclave. Too little ammo though.

Im quite stuck now.

I went to Megaton City, and ended up on low life.

I went stealing, and as i walked out of the door it saved.

As i walk out the door, within a few seconds, i am shot and killed by lots of people.

Walk back in the door and rest if you can. Or load, and mash on your pipboy button and try your damnedest to fast travel out.

Or load an old file? Which really now, this may sound mean, in any RPG I have multiple save files because I learned the hard way a long time ago bad stuff happens and losing 60 hours of gameplay sucks. In such an open RPg like Oblivion or Fallout 3....there is too much that can go wrong to not have a titload of save files. So if you really can't revert back to an old one without losing more than a couple hours, I don't feel sorry.

I've noticed a bit of a glitch in the new expansion and it seems quite a few others are having it too.

I lost Soma in the robot manufacturing place. I carried on with it anyway assuming she would show up. This might be unrelated to the glitch, but it seems significant.

After the space walk bit, Soma didn't teleport in with the rest of the people. When I got to the bit where the hologram head thing starts talking and fires a beam at the Earth, Sally went to open a door, but it never opened. Soma is needed to trigger an event at this point. If she doesn't teleport in with the rest of the people, go through the teleporter straight after the space walk and come back again. She should be there this time and the scene will play out properly.

I'm not sure this will work if you have already seen the firing of the beam at the Earth, I reloaded a previous save and made sure Soma was there before got to that point.

I've noticed a bit of a glitch in the new expansion and it seems quite a few others are having it too.

I lost Soma in the robot manufacturing place. I carried on with it anyway assuming she would show up. This might be unrelated to the glitch, but it seems significant.

After the space walk bit, Soma didn't teleport in with the rest of the people. When I got to the bit where the hologram head thing starts talking and fires a beam at the Earth, Sally went to open a door, but it never opened. Soma is needed to trigger an event at this point. If she doesn't teleport in with the rest of the people, go through the teleporter straight after the space walk and come back again. She should be there this time and the scene will play out properly.

I'm not sure this will work if you have already seen the firing of the beam at the Earth, I reloaded a previous save and made sure Soma was there before got to that point.

Bizarre. I didn't have that exact glitch but...

She did definitely disappear at one point I can't remember but she came back when we were all at the engines core. Also when you're in the room with soldier boys squadmates, do you have to let him do something to them? I just released them, one killed the other then I killed the one that was left and he had a right go at me and refused to fight.

Im quite stuck now.

I went to Megaton City, and ended up on low life.

I went stealing, and as i walked out of the door it saved.

As i walk out the door, within a few seconds, i am shot and killed by lots of people.

This happened to me early on in the game, an accidental button press caused me to steal a clipboard from Moira and suddenly im in a shitstorm. I mustve been killed a dozen or more times before i finally escaped

If i remember correctly, i just ran like hell out of town and then came back in and everything was fine

This happened to me early on in the game, an accidental button press caused me to steal a clipboard from Moira and suddenly im in a shitstorm. I mustve been killed a dozen or more times before i finally escaped

If i remember correctly, i just ran like hell out of town and then came back in and everything was fine

Yeah, if you manage to turn a town against you and escape, wait for 3 days (game time) and all will be back to normal. I screwed up and accidentaly stole something from Megaton during my first playthrough. Problem was, I didn't know about this feature at the time, so I replayed a huge chunk of the game. ¬¬

Just completed the new DLC, really enjoyed it, hope i can go back & collect all the goodies i couldn't carry off the ship.

Just completed the new DLC, really enjoyed it, hope i can go back & collect all the goodies i couldn't carry off the ship.

Unfortunately, most of the ship is locked off for no reason.

Unfortunately, most of the ship is locked off for no reason.

I've just been back, Gutted!!! All them goodies

Yeah, I think this is out October 31st. I kind of stopped playing Fallout 3 half way through because other things came up but I'm thinking of picking this up. Maybe when it goes down in price at Xmas.

I wouldn't expect to see the DLC sell much on PSN as a result of this. I do regret buying Broken Steel for 800 MSP when I could have waited and gone for the whole shebang on a disc package.

Assuming it's coming out on 360, that is?

Yeah, I assume so. No reason why it would be on the 360. I could only find the PS3 GOTY Edition cover.

Ive been meaning to restart this game and play evil but i may just trade in my copy for this rather than pay for all that DLC seperately.

Is this going to be priced like a normal game?