NEurope
Daft

Fallout 3

trophies now available for the ps3. now i have to start all over again. fuck sticks!

Grrrr....this is the case for almost of all my PS3 games. Thank God trophies are mandatory from 09 and beyond

Damn, it's so annoying that you know you have most of these yet you have to play it again.

I'm going to do it just don't know when and in what style.

trophies now available for the ps3. now i have to start all over again. fuck sticks!

DA FUCK! Argh! I already have two characters on the go!

Dammit typical the week I complete the main story they release this patch! Roll on trophies becoming mandatory thats all I can say!

I am level 20 now :D What's strange was that I managed to get the level 20 positive karma trophy, even though I'm guessing that I could have achieved it by using another save file at level 19.

I'm glad they resolved the freezing issue when there are notifications.

damn.. thought I got the level 20 bad karma achievement but I must have done some good deeds caus I got the Neutral karma 20... meaning that I must get the Good and the bad karma on this playthrough.. damn.. hmmm.. maybe blowing up a city will tilt me from good to bad

Why the fuck does it have to be so difficult to find people in towns?

Edit: Just completed it. Brilliant game, even if it can be frustrating at times. Now I need to go through as an evil person, a neutral person (although I may not bother with that one. Doesn't really sound like much fun) and find/build/hack things.

Now I need to go through as an evil person, a neutral person (although I may not bother with that one. Doesn't really sound like much fun) and find/build/hack things.

yup.. im playing through for the third time.. and need to hit level 8 as neutral and 14 as neutral and 20 as... good and evil.. but i will save the game just before level 20 and maybe blow up megaton.. think that will push me from good to evil in an eye blink

yup.. im playing through for the third time.. and need to hit level 8 as neutral and 14 as neutral and 20 as... good and evil.. but i will save the game just before level 20 and maybe blow up megaton.. think that will push me from good to evil in an eye blink

Don't blink when you do that.

Got to level 20 the other day. I was just wondering if it's worth continuing until the '' past level 20 / level cap '' patch comes out next year as anything i do from now will not gain xp ???

Got to level 20 the other day. I was just wondering if it's worth continuing until the '' past level 20 / level cap '' patch comes out next year as anything i do from now will not gain xp ???

Well, that isn't just a patch it's a large chunk of DLC allowing for more quests and baddies to kill to help further your level.

Cheers Leetpants I'm sure i read somewhere they are releasing 3 seperate DLC in the new year & it's the 3rd instalment of DLC which will raise the level cap. Might be wrong though.

Cheers Leetpants I'm sure i read somewhere they are releasing 3 seperate DLC in the new year & it's the 3rd instalment of DLC which will raise the level cap. Might be wrong though.

You read correctly. Starting in January they will release the Anchorage simulation DLC, it similates the Battle of Anchorage.

February they will release The Pitt, which allows us to travel to Pittsburg for some interesting raider battles. I think the Level cap may be here, but I'm not sure.

March marks the release of Broken Steel, which will allow us to join the Brotherhood of Steel and continue past the Mainstory lines previous "ending". If the level cap doesn't go up in The Pitt it will here.

Fallout 3 collectors edition £24.99 play.com sale 360 & PS3 Metal lunchbox, vault 101 bobblehead, artbook & making of dvd & game. Just ordered one even though i already have the game, will trade my copy in when this arrives.

I don't see how/why people could have completed this 3 times already. It's a bloody awesome game but I'm going to give it time before I run through it again.

IS the PS3 version of this known for it's glitches? I only ask because I've just started a file on the PS3 for this and I'm at the very beginning where you have to take the G.O.A.T. test. However, when I sit down to take it, nothing happens. I don't get any questions to answer to determine my skills or anything. I've loaded it up several times and nothing. I even left it for 10 mins to see if anything happened but nothing did. I'm guessing the only way round it will be to speak to the teacher at the start and just tell him what I want skill wise. Defeats the purpose really of doing the test.

Afaik, all versions are known for their glitches. I've never heard of that specific one.

IS the PS3 version of this known for it's glitches? I only ask because I've just started a file on the PS3 for this and I'm at the very beginning where you have to take the G.O.A.T. test. However, when I sit down to take it, nothing happens. I don't get any questions to answer to determine my skills or anything. I've loaded it up several times and nothing. I even left it for 10 mins to see if anything happened but nothing did. I'm guessing the only way round it will be to speak to the teacher at the start and just tell him what I want skill wise. Defeats the purpose really of doing the test.

that happened to me a couple of times, i had to re load an early file, though i found that if you turn around to were the noise and laughing came from, it sorts it self out.

that said, the goat test will probebly find skills you dont want.

I haven't had the glitch, but if you speak to Chris and the girl and make convo then sit down after then it should work, unless you did this anyway.

Meh, I managed to get through it. Just asked the teacher for the answers to the test and set it up myself and walk out. I'm now standing in Megaton, after having asked the sheriff if I could have a go disarming the bomb. May make another save file of this one I'm one so I can blow it up and get the trophy for it.

Meh, I managed to get through it. Just asked the teacher for the answers to the test and set it up myself and walk out. I'm now standing in Megaton, after having asked the sheriff if I could have a go disarming the bomb. May make another save file of this one I'm one so I can blow it up and get the trophy for it.

you get the trophy for solving the quest, not a specific outcome.

New DLC details and achievements leaked.

The first of three upcoming DLC packs for Fallout 3, titled "Operation: Anchorage," is set for release January 27th, but thanks to an update released for the game today, people with the PC version got a little sneak of what the achievements and quests found in the DLC are going to be.

As with most of the current achievements, there will be four new achievements for completing quests. There may be more than these four quests as there are multiple mini-quests found throughout the Wasteland, but these four can be confirmed:

Aiding the Outcasts (20)

The Guns of Anchorage (20)

Paving the Way (20)

Operation: Anchorage (40)

The four new achievements will add 100 extra gamerscore in total.

I don't see how/why people could have completed this 3 times already. It's a bloody awesome game but I'm going to give it time before I run through it again.

I took my time on the first playthrough also.. second i hurried a bit more and the third i blasted through.. at least untill I had the achievements i could get.

Im already planning my fourth playthrough.. need the hacking, speech and build every weapon achivement.. and im going to play with the pickpocket/ place live grenade thingie.. ho ho.. it's a pretty good sign for me how good a game is when me and my brother can talk about it for hours without getting bored.. I give it to him for xmas