NEurope
Daft

Fallout 3

Yeah, I agree with that, I just expected they would allow us more than 20 perks, specially considering many of them only unlock after certain levels.

Well isn't it 21 perks because when you get power armour that is considered as a perk too?. There might be others.

Found the nuka cola factory yesterday and found the advertising information quite amusing and today I did a little side-quest which lost me karma - taking out Philips the ghoul. Pretty much everything I do is good but the sight of his face was depressing so I killed him. Ah well.

the karma system is slightly screwed, some kills get you karma, even if you shoot a guy in the back of the head, with no provecation. its only sporting to provoke them first

Well some people you just know are evil, and by killing them you really are doing the world a great justice.

yeah, i guess. kinda right wing mind. decide whos good and evil, deal justice accordingly.

still, its a difficult syetem to pull off.

Well played this last night for the first time since LBP came out...got to rivet city as part of the survival guide missions, but also found out some stuff about my dad and what he is up to, fantastic that it happens incidentally. Can I now skip a mission that three dog set me?

Well some people you just know are evil, and by killing them you really are doing the world a great justice.

Every time I tried to kill Moriarty people come after me. I'm doing you a favour, assholes! Also, I found Jericho dead! WTF happened to him?! Nobody seems to know anything or even care.

Another asshole I still have to deal is Burke, if I find hime again... I felt so bad when he killed Simmons right in front of me and right after that, Simmons's kid appears for the first time talking about his dad... I didn't know he had a kid!

Every time I tried to kill Moriarty people come after me. I'm doing you a favour, assholes! Also, I found Jericho dead! WTF happened to him?! Nobody seems to know anything or even care.

Another asshole I still have to deal is Burke, if I find hime again... I felt so bad when he killed Simmons right in front of me and right after that, Simmons's kid appears for the first time talking about his dad... I didn't know he had a kid!

Moriarty is apparently liked I guess. Killing Tenpenny is fine though no one cares and you get Karma. I think I saw simmons kid wandering around before he died, and he didn't run up to me.

As for people(jericho in this case) being randomly dead, well megaton has that problem. The only fix is to use Console Commands(PC) and resurrect their bodies or find out the Hex code if you don't have the body. If your on a console......well there dead and that's that. At least Jericho doesn't seem to have a quest tied to him. Lucy West died randomly in my game.

Dukov? Hmmmm I know I did kill him but I can't remember which way my Karma went.....I think it was bad.

I'm wondering if anyone else approached this particular mission any differently than me?... warning spoilers ( how do you use the spoiler tag anyway? I'm new lol) the mission with the ghoul Crowley where he wants you to kill all them people with headshots and take their keys...now i gave him the keys...does that mean i cant access fort constantine now?

Can someone tell me what's the point of crippling body parts? Never seems to do anything to them.

ummm I think legs slow them arms and head reduce accuracy and body makes them easier to stagger. The only one that really seems to work right is crippling the body.

@Karl: I'm not sure what mission you mean.

I did the whole of the Survival guide quest and got 120 xp :(

I'm at level 14 very nearly 15, very enjoyable. I might at one point just take loads of mentats/intelligent items, unlock burkes house and then muller him into the wall.

I've just levelled up really quickly to 17, got some insanely high amounts of XP for what I thought were lesser quests (Paradise one in particular).

I think I'm getting rather near the end of the game and I just think that itis brilliant. Everyone is playing LBP at the moment but once they have a slight lull this game should be immediatly next because of how cool it is.

Ok so I've now completed the game.

It is a great game and I haven't anywhere near explored the whole world. Thing is I don't know why I leveled up so much. I mean yeah, it's cool to have the Tesla armor and stuff but I didn't feel there was a big moment where I felt I needed the power. Anyway, it is a quality game that has a slightly abrupt but good end. I was in the control room and I couldn't find the password and just died in the end, but I guess thats the only way no? Edit: I tried entering 218 when it was 216 - so now I've done it with 216 and the ending is slightly different.

What can I do now that the game is complete. At the end I got loads of cool stuff and didn't have anything to try it on...

But yeah, awesome game!

OMG at Vault 112. Spoilerised for those who don't want it wrecking;

Didn't have a clue this was coming at all, when I entered Tranquility Lane I got such a buzz, it just died down when I pressed to call up my pipboy! One thing about this did you have go along with Betty? I couldn't find the failsafe I was told about. I hated the fact I had to slaughter all of the residents and lost all my postive karma! I felt a sense of anti climax meeting dad afterwards, I wasn't quite expecting it to happen so soon. I have played for 20 hours now and am Level 9.

Finally I still don't have dogmeat where the hell do you find him?!

OMG at Vault 112. Spoilerised for those who don't want it wrecking;

Didn't have a clue this was coming at all, when I entered Tranquility Lane I got such a buzz, it just died down when I pressed to call up my pipboy! One thing about this did you have go along with Betty? I couldn't find the failsafe I was told about. I hated the fact I had to slaughter all of the residents and lost all my postive karma! I felt a sense of anti climax meeting dad afterwards, I wasn't quite expecting it to happen so soon. I have played for 20 hours now and am Level 9.

Finally I still don't have dogmeat where the hell do you find him?!

I cant see how you can use the failsafe without a guide.

You need to touch all these objects in order in the abandoned house

The dog is in a scrapyard around the minefield area.

Well im glad i finished the game finally. I rushed through it after finding you-know-who because by then the gameplay was starting to get stale.

My 2 cents: Love the game for its scope, atmosphere, open-ended character development, and the cinematic VATS battle system....but be prepared to dread its repetetive enemies and locations (metros and vaults come to mind) and some plot twists that sacrifice the theme of controlling the outcome of the game.

@Flameboy, I thought the whole vault 112 sequence was brilliant, probably my favorite part of the game, storywise. I did find the failsafe though without a guide, just by trial and error.

Started this yesterday.. finally. Saved and finished when I got outside. But I think im going to start over as I realized that there were loads of stuff i didnt steal and other things I could have done.. And im always torn between beeing good and evil.. but then I remember how much I laughed when I played through KOTOR being evil..

"The good sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more": Allen

Well im glad i finished the game finally. I rushed through it after finding you-know-who because by then the gameplay was starting to get stale.

My 2 cents: Love the game for its scope, atmosphere, open-ended character development, and the cinematic VATS battle system....but be prepared to dread its repetetive enemies and locations (metros and vaults come to mind) and some plot twists that sacrifice the theme of controlling the outcome of the game.

@Flameboy, I thought the whole vault 112 sequence was brilliant, probably my favorite part of the game, storywise. I did find the failsafe though without a guide, just by trial and error.

Yeah they probably should have thrown in a few more enemies but for me VATS never got old.

to be honest, the monsters never really got to boring in my eyes, sure, there wenrt that many but they usualy came is diverse groups, except the radio scorpions, they sucked balls.

also, was anything better then a far off snipe in vats, follow the bullet as it hits some poor sap in the side of the head and send it flying? or getting a grenade lined up to cut down a few raiders who fucked with the wrong guy.

I thought the rocket launcher was the coolest weapon because you could actually see the body parts blowing away in the blast. That or the combat shotgun, because it gave you the feeling of power (DS3) and was basically a limb destroyer.