NEurope
Daft

Fallout 3

I think I spend too much time searching through EVERYTHING. It's unavoidable and too tempting.

Man those fecking Super Mutant Overlords are everywhere and waaaay too powerful. They must have more health than anything else in the game. I don't mind the odd encounter but I was exploring the DC ruins and must have come across about 5 Overlords out of 9 mutants. They just. Won't. Die! Is there anyway to take out the Mutants once and for all after Broken Steel? I told Elder Lyons about where they were held up thinking it would lead to a massive purge on the Vault and nothing happened...I was really expecting a side quest.

Not sure what happens if you infect the water system with the FEV virus but it's meant to affect ghouls and mutants and shit isn't it?

Best way to deal with the big bastards, get your dart gun out, thwack a dart to slow it all the way down, then take out your flamer or even better, heavy incinerator and burn away.

Wait so there's the standard flamethrower, then *proud of finding* the Burnmaster, then a heavy incinerator?

The Heavy Incenterator is an epic flame weapon that lobs fireballs distances instead of being short range, it's probably my favourite weapon. It's available in Broken Steel.

Where can I get a dart gun, I have hundreds of darts yet no gun...perhaps I have missed it from a trader...

Where can I get a dart gun, I have hundreds of darts yet no gun...perhaps I have missed it from a trader...

you get the schematic for a quest, head of state, thats if you help the slaves.

by the by, i lead the slavers to the slaves in my evil profile. i felt like utter shit while attacking them, watching there brave defence. guess im not cut out to be a bastard.

I was half bastard, half savior in my playthrough. It was awesome fun. I don't think I could restrict myself to the good side, or indeed the bad.

In the majority of the quests you have to be good either because you are forced to or because being bad just doesn't make sense.

I was good boy pretty much throughout my playthrough. I think every now n then i did something bad just for a laugh and to see what happens!

Same here, i'm always good in these games. I tried being a bastard in Mass effect but it just wasn't happening. Always ended up being the good guy.

im trying to be neutral ofr the trophies. its basicly like being good, but ocasionaly having to murder people. any quest with neutral outcome is the shiznick.

Okay, okay, okay. Some one help my confused mind. If you decide to help me please quote because I'm super cautious of spoilers and am skipping posts (I actually had the end of the main game spoiled for me).

How should I do the DLC for this game? they released 2 or 3 pieces that you had to load up an old save for, and then the Broken Steel DLC removes the ending and lets you play through. But I want to keep that experience in the other DLC. It seems kind of pointless to download DLC where my character doesn't keep the DLC. Can I download the Broken Steel DLC, there removing the ending, and then buy the previous DLCs and access them in that same world?

Ever since I found Dogmeat I've found myself just turning the console off when he dies in battle. in the end i stopped playing, this was a few months ago by the way.

I lost Dogmeat when he ran off somewhere when I told him to wait. It was during a battle, I went and killed some raiders and when I returned he was gone. No message saying he was dead or anything, no mark on the radar.... I wasn't too bothered tbh and carried on.

Okay, okay, okay. Some one help my confused mind. If you decide to help me please quote because I'm super cautious of spoilers and am skipping posts (I actually had the end of the main game spoiled for me).

How should I do the DLC for this game? they released 2 or 3 pieces that you had to load up an old save for, and then the Broken Steel DLC removes the ending and lets you play through. But I want to keep that experience in the other DLC. It seems kind of pointless to download DLC where my character doesn't keep the DLC. Can I download the Broken Steel DLC, there removing the ending, and then buy the previous DLCs and access them in that same world?

Yeah, you can : peace: Assuming you buy Broken Steel first, you can do anything, as the game doesn't have an ending. It becomes open ended, ala Fable 2.

You can still do Operation Anchorage and The Pitt save that then download Broken Steel and tackle the last mission again right? The save I am on I have literally got to the last point before you hit the end, all I have to do is tell the guys I am ready to storm ahead to the water plantation place...

It's actually very confusing the whole DLC front of this, there are so many questions. I'll start with: does the DLC just sort of make new people and places 'appear' on the map where you can go and explore? I noticed there are a few spaces where there isn't a whole lot to do.

It's actually very confusing the whole DLC front of this, there are so many questions. I'll start with: does the DLC just sort of make new people and places 'appear' on the map where you can go and explore? I noticed there are a few spaces where there isn't a whole lot to do.

Yeah I've noticed that...I went off exploring one area and walked for miles and miles and found nothing of interest.

Yeah, you can : peace: Assuming you buy Broken Steel first, you can do anything, as the game doesn't have an ending. It becomes open ended, ala Fable 2.

+Love.

This is my summer complete!

In short: Yes

The pitt dlc for example just makes something appear on the edge of the map and going there takes u through a tunnel to the Pitt area, seperate to the main map.

well when I found dogmeat I was happy (by pure "accident")... about 5 minutes later i got the message "Dogmeat is dead".. wtf?? I didn't even notice he was missing.. I thought about it and just carried on.. i couldnt see the point in playing babysitter for that dog.. but now people can just get that puppy perk (if they get the dlc that is)

well when I found dogmeat I was happy (by pure "accident")... about 5 minutes later i got the message "Dogmeat is dead".. wtf?? I didn't even notice he was missing.. I thought about it and just carried on.. i couldnt see the point in playing babysitter for that dog.. but now people can just get that puppy perk (if they get the dlc that is)

similar thing happened.

Hit 1000G for this earlier, and perfect timing too! I was just starting to get bored of playing after 80 hours worth of play on my save. What a game, though. Loved it.