NEurope
Daft

Fallout 3

The new patch for the PC version corrupted my saves, just when I was starting to get hyped about the DLC as well.

How come some of my skills and such have gone down? I made sure I was in good health and slept well and all that yet they are still down. What happens to cause this?

If you have too high radiation use some RadAway, also if you get addicted to a drug you can get a cure from the doc in Megaton.

How come some of my skills and such have gone down? I made sure I was in good health and slept well and all that yet they are still down. What happens to cause this?

as dwarf says, its either rad posining, or addiction. rads can be sured with rad away or a visit to doc or if you have a house, at a my first infermory. addictions can be sured by a doc or at my first infermory.

for CASH. Everything for CASH. And I never have any moneyyy >_<

Fuck it, I'm starting again on the noob difficulty.

The difficulty just changes how hard the opponents are. Plus you can change it at any point during the game.

The best thing for money is ammo. I found ****loads of ammo for guns I never used.

Are bottle caps currency in this game? If so I should have picked up a lot of them earlier.

Caps are the main currency. Although there are a ton of other things that don't use up any inventory space and are also basically currency.

There are also a few items that make a lot of money when you sell them to certain people (keep any "Pre-War Books" you find).

Being evil makes you rich VERY quickly. It's a chore finding stuff to buy when you can just kill the person and take everything instead. Good guys are always poor. Was the same in oblivion. Best thing to do though, is be evil without being caught. That way, only the people you want to know will know your actions.

Well instead of starting again, I pre-empted what Cube said and just lowered the difficulty to "very easy". I know it's the wussy way out, but I figure I want to play through again as an evil bugger, and I can do it on easy for neutral and normal for evil.

There aren't any extra achievements for doing it on different difficulties so I don't really see much point in even looking at the other options when I found it such a struggle on normal.

Liek, I've enjoyed teh last 5-or-so hours on very easy way more than I had the previous 20 hours on normal. I do think it's too easy, but I figure I'll be playing it through three times anyway.

I think another problem I had was not doing enough of the main mission first -- coming to the hospital and getting all these stimpax would've really been useful, and doing riley's rangers and now getting paid to find new places on the map is awesome too. Got my own workbench and science theme now.

How many weapon schematics are there? I've only got two. I also just turned level 14 and chose

the perk where I find fingers on bodies and take them to somebody for some stuff. Any good?

What difficulty do you guys play it on?

I finished it on normal and I´m currently leisurely going trough it on hard,

I play on normal. Also your perk gets you positive Karma per finger.
And 10 CAPS each.

After saying I'd help the slavers I decided to turn against them and help the Slaves. Pretty tough fighting them considering they have better equipment.

the dlc is next monday isnt it? any news on how many gamerpoints it will cost?

I remember reading somewhere 800 msp but i don't think it was confirmed,

Playing through on normal myself. Not hugely far into the main story. Just got up to the GNR studio for the first time and got the Fat Dam. :D Been doing a few of the side quests, mainly the survival ones. So wanting to wear the Power armour that the Brotherhood of Steel have but can't yet. Quite a few dead guys lying around with the armour so it'll be easy to find when I can use it.

Playing through on normal myself. Not hugely far into the main story. Just got up to the GNR studio for the first time and got the Fat Dam. :D Been doing a few of the side quests, mainly the survival ones. So wanting to wear the Power armour that the Brotherhood of Steel have but can't yet. Quite a few dead guys lying around with the armour so it'll be easy to find when I can use it.

You have a ways to go through the game to be able to wear the Power Armour and Helmets.

The bodies and armor will disappear, so maybe you'd like to store them in a container somewhere.

The bodies and armor will disappear, so maybe you'd like to store them in a container somewhere.

You don't really need to though do you? unless you wanna collect it to sell it once you can carry it easier.

Tried this for the first time yesterday, was very pleasantly surprised - the writing and acting is massively improved over Oblivion and the characters are varied and interesting. Definitely have to grab my own copy at some point.

I remember reading somewhere 800 msp but i don't think it was confirmed,

Here. Does anyone know if the story has to be completed in order to play the DLC?

I got the PS3 version and i can sincerely say i wont miss the DLC. The game is already well worth the asking price and i still havent come close to doing all the side quests in the retail version, although i can see where some PS3 users will be pissed. Odd decision by Bethesda nonetheless

I find the core game to be worth the price (and I got the CE), but I would still miss the DLC. The DLC just sounds to great to pass up.