NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
badboyace84

i need help!! ps3 help

i just bought a ps3 and am in need of a few games. so far i have heavenly sword and ratchet and clank ,wanting uncharted next, but i want to get a good fps game thats got a good 2 player mode and maybe even a good co-op story mode. war games arn't really my thing but a good fps or something similar would be good or even a horror so does anybody have any idea's

thanks adam

yeah that looks like a good game but im really looking for a co op game i love shooting my mates to bits and id like a game that they can enjoy the story mode aswell rather than always have someone sitting watching

resistance is probably the best co-op shooter on PS3, but wait for Resistance 2 which will have a ton more options for both split screen and online co-op.

If you really can't wait, I'm sure you'll be able to find the first Resistance for a reletively cheap price.

And as for horror games, there is the sublime Siren: Blood Curse which is a PS3 exlcusive.

Don't forget, both these games are for an audience over the age of 18.

after having a look resistance looks like the sort of game im looking for, just a quick question if i complete the co op mode is that like completeing the single player game. thanx for all the quick replies

cal of duty 4 is good, not really co-op but the multiplayer is so good.

apparently call of duty world at war will be co-op, but isnt out till mid november

btw, uncharted is one of my fave ps3 games, very good.

id also recomend elder scroles IV: oblivion. not a shooter, just an increadable game all round.

I really would recommend Bioshock it is not co-op but is incredible!

badboyace84, what is your PSN? Add me mine is flameboyNE

hey have added you is anyone else wants to add me its badboyace84 like my username on here

yeah im loving my ps3 but there is so much i want and havent got the funds yet

Sign in to follow this