Season 1 Winner: Happenstance

Season 2 Winner: Mr_Odwin

Season 3 Winner: Charlie

Season 4 Wiener: Haden

Season 5 Winner: Mr_Odwin

Season 6 Winner: Mr_Odwin

Season 7 Winner: Mr_Odwin

Season 8 Winner: Mr_Odwin

Matches will be played at 12:30pm on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Register here: http://xperteleven.com/

Once registered our league ID number is: 120161

Search and apply to join our league.

Our league proudly stands ranked as number 1919. That's actually pretty good.

Haden United - Haden

Dysonism F.C - Dyson

Complete Domstercool - Domstercool

Emo Blades - jayseven

Happenstance FC - Happenstance

O3 FC - Mr_Odwin

AFC ReZs Rabies - ReZourceman

Roostophe Rovers - The Villan

Team Cubed - Cube

Moogles Vipers - Moogleviper

The Sixty-Fourthers - gaggle64

Made of win - Ten10

Shore Tea Utd. - Shorty

Secret United - Charlie

Tin Can Club - Mundi

Nautical Nuns - Paj Meen Ah

The Wednesday - GothicPlague

Essex Elite - Ellmeister

Party at Richters - EEVILMURRAY

Drunk Cripples - LazyBoy

Recall United - Jimbob

MadDog United - MadDog

Edited by Mr_Odwin

You did it all correctly. I will accept you into the league after the season has officially ended in two days (we've had our last match but are waiting on development/change reports) - you will receive a new team that I will boost so that it is of a similar level to ours.

You did it all correctly. I will accept you into the league after the season has officially ended in two days (we've had our last match but are waiting on development/change reports) - you will receive a new team that I will boost so that it is of a similar level to ours.

How come hes getting a boost? Isnt that what the lower league is for to build up your team?

How come hes getting a boost? Isnt that what the lower league is for to build up your team?

Every season I give the new teams a boost. A boost still leaves your team lacking - great skill would be required to be promoted.

The "Boost team" button will raise the average skill of the team to 2-3% below the average skill of the teams in the lowest division in the league. That button should NOT be used unless it is absolutely necessary. And it should never be used on more than just one or maybe two teams or else it can destroy the balance in the league. The "Boost team-button" should only be used if the team is hopelessly unskilled compared to the other teams in the lowest division and that the team will have no chance to be competitive unless you boost the team. The league admin can only boost a team once every season and only between seasons.

I look forward to the new season then. Gonna have to get some new players to replace the ones leaving but im hoping that I can keep some of this good form going that ive had over the last part of the season.

I haf told ze team zat falure vill not be torrerated again! Even ze great Herr Odwin shall notzand in mein way! Ze trophy shall be mein! You shall zoon fear ze great Scharvierundsechzig!

Every season I give the new teams a boost. A boost still leaves your team lacking - great skill would be required to be promoted.

Ok cool that seems fair.

So are we leaving the cup out this season then?

Also try and make sure the league is even, it got a bit annoying missing games while others played.

Damn it change report should have been better I could be in trouble next season at least my midfield is pretty good.

Damn it change report should have been better I could be in trouble next season at least my midfield is pretty good.

I'm not looking forward to mine...

Hmm...not as bad as my overall negative 4 suggests. The individual changes are mostly small (not a full bar) except for a forward (who got an extra bar) and one midfielder (who unfortunately lost two bars). Still, you can't expect a massive amount from a 38-year-old.

Decent report. Seven bars positive overall, though only a very small improvement from my three youngest squad members is slightly disappointing.

*How do you see stuff*

If you mean change report you aren't going to get one cause you are new to the game and didnt play a season.

If you mean stuff generally read the rules on the sidebar should help you out.

My report was plus 5 and minus 1 which is kinda annoying thought I was going to do better than that looking at average form at the end of the season.

Woop. Awesome. Ive tweaked my team and tactics....Im going to get a million points. :)

When do the matches begin?

Also more proof that "Michael" is the most common name, due to out of the 16 players, three are Michaels....thats a ratio that may brain cannot even imagine.

Sorry for not playing last season, I forgot since it occurred during/just before my exams. I'm trying to rejoin, it just says I already have a team in the league. Have I been banned from the league? If so, unban me and I'll do my level best to keep up to date with it this time. :)

00uw9.png

It's what going through the entire season winning all but one game (which was a draw) and getting promotion does to you.

And I received a windfall of cash after winning the league and for most goals, assists, player points and X11 appearances. I've raked it all in. :grin:

Ok I've applied, haven't read the rules yet so no idea what I'm doing but looks good, wooop.

Edit: I was picking a sponsor and I clicked on the radio thing expecting to see some data on company performance or something lol, and it turns out they are now my sponsor. So there we go.

Radio Soundnic ftw. Though as soon as GAME became available I chose them instead. :P

I chose GAME cos the colour goes with my kit. I thought everyone would chose it. Plus...I'd never heard of the others.

Radio? Hell is that.