NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

The Villan got +10 too! A season down in the Lower League has done him well.

How do you know that can you look at other peoples form reports?

I got a combined -4 :( It's going to be a struggling season, but hopefully one worth investing in!

Yeah he should thank me. my increases were nil.

I am so going to kick your furry, pink little arse this season. Kupo.

Look at page 1.

Dammm, still everybody dont let Oddy distract you he should be everyones target for admiration and praise.

And Dirty Tricks

We just need one more player then I'll set up the league. Unfortunately it looks like we're gonna have two leagues of nine. Recruitment-wise I've spammed all I can so it's now in the hands of Dan Dare and/or darksnowman.

We just need one more player then I'll set up the league. Unfortunately it looks like we're gonna have two leagues of nine. Recruitment-wise I've spammed all I can so it's now in the hands of Dan Dare and/or darksnowman.

Leave it to me.

*Dons cape, and heads for how was your day thread*

Righteo, the snowman is in and if anyone else chooses to join that's fine. I'll set up the league first thing in the morning and we'll play our first matches on Tuesday.

Its on bitches!

Dam wheres charlie to respond to insults like that :(

I just totally did a load of awesome stuff, and hopefully my name change will be approved *puppy dog eyes* as AFC ReZs Rabies sounds a lot better.

Got an epic lad off me youth team too. Push him hard.

I didn't know I had a youth team, I think I need to put some hours in!!

I didn't know I had a youth team, I think I need to put some hours in!!

Neither did I till I got some kind of alert saying "This guy wants to join the main team from the youth team"

I also love that you can request a name for upcoming peeps. :)

I must say I'm an idiot for brushing this off previously. I didn't realise it was made of epic whinz.

You don't actually have a youth team, it's just how the game explains giving you supple young men to mold and kneed to your whim.

I just totally did a load of awesome stuff, and hopefully my name change will be approved *puppy dog eyes* as AFC ReZs Rabies sounds a lot better.

Got an epic lad off me youth team too. Push him hard.

He is actually a great youth. He's young and only 4-rated but in a few seasons he could be a 20 yr old 7 = awezome winz for rez. See, I even took your lingo upon myself to communicate with you.

I think of youth like this ...

16 Yr old with skill: 5=Immense, 4=Great, 3=Not bother unless lots of skills.

17 Yr old with skill: 5=Immense, 4=Good, 3=Not bother

18 Yr old with skill: 5=Immense, 4=Alright, 3=Not bother

19 Yr old with skill: 5=Good, 4=okayish, 3=Not bother

and so on. The younger, the higher skilled the better.

Your youth supply is decided in your team settings (i.e. whether your fed, gk, defenders, midfielders, or forwards) so you should change it as needed.

Buuuuut ... there's always the chance your youth coach may lie to you and what he says is a 19 yr old 5-rated star may only be a 19 year old 4, or whatever (age is always right though).

He is actually a great youth. He's young and only 4-rated but in a few seasons he could be a 20 yr old 7 = awezome winz for rez. See, I even took your lingo upon myself to communicate with you.

I understood perfectly! :heh:

and so on. The younger, the higher skilled the better.

Your youth supply is decided in your team settings (i.e. whether your fed, gk, defenders, midfielders, or forwards) so you should change it as needed.

Buuuuut ... there's always the chance your youth coach may lie to you and what he says is a 19 yr old 5-rated star may only be a 19 year old 4, or whatever (age is always right though).

Ah...cool thanks..and...treachery! Naughty coach.

Also: If the youth player doesn't have a lot of skill, but he has a fair few good abilities, put him in. See how he does.

For instance: Last season I got a 19 year-old youth. He only had a skill of 3, but he has really good qualities like goal instincts, intelligence, shooting power and is cool-headed. And he was superb last season; scoring 8 goals, making 10 and was the 2nd best player in the league.

And this counters a youngster I had in my main X11 team. Who was 20, had an ability of 6 but no qualities. And he wasn't really that good, so I sold him off for a good couple of million.

If you're not sure about the qualities the players have, check the rules for more detail on each quality, then decide for yourself. :smile:

Also check the unoffical rule book of smack.

That says if you graduate to the top league and you aren't a mega fan of jeff buckley you are gonna be whipped so hard back down into your loser league you wont know what hit you.

Sigh smack talk is no fun without Moria to direct it towards!

But yeh Id advise staying in the minnow league for a bit cause life is hard in the uber league.

But yeh Id advise staying in the minnow league for a bit cause life is hard in the uber league.

Someone sounds scared of the hotshot new managers. Mwahahaha.

Someone sounds scared of the hotshot new managers. Mwahahaha.

I am indeed.

Zimz almost beat me in a friendly. Talking of which whats he doing in the lower league? He got promoted.

Talking of which whats he doing in the lower league? He got promoted.

There's fewer places in the league this season.