NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Checked my progress report - a reasonable minus 4 overall :P Fair enough, considering I didn't do anything this year. I've got no lower than 5th each of my 3 seasons so I guess I'll just aim for that sort of place this season. My team.

how long do we have to register? little bit busy today

Another couple of days then I'll start the league and team entry will be stopped.

It only takes a few minutes to register.

I can't wait. This looks much more awesome than I anticipated.

Its more addictive than chocolate crack served by 72 virgins.

Pffft. Bad patches are for the flawed.

*Building blows up behind me. I vanish in the smoke, laughing manically*

Im sure he'll be back someday.

As for Dirty Tricks, just remember if you get caught then expect to get tricked right back! Me and Haden spent ages dirty tricking eachother one season.

Wheres this? I had a peek in tactics, but didn't see any. Cheat option was avoided...I'm a solid teamsman. Don't me needing no cheatin' tex.

Im sure he'll be back someday.

As for Dirty Tricks, just remember if you get caught then expect to get tricked right back!Me and Haden spent ages dirty tricking each other one season.

wow that takes me down memory good times :D

To the newbies think long and hard before you trick someone though. Cause the war me and Happenstance had was costly and damaged my season pretty badly. Think of it as a last resort.

Yeah it messed up my season even more than it was beforehand.

That makes me a sadddd panda.

Ah well at least we have both won the league unlike those losers gaggle and dyson! Oh no I didnt! Oh yes I did!

Lol yep. I will always milk the fact that I am the first N-Europe Xpert Eleven Champion!!! Wooooo!!!!!!!

I am probably way too chicken to play dirty, but we'll see! All the warnings do sound ominous.

Dirty Tricks are expensive for such small chances. Having said that, last season they took out my best player. :(

I still won the league though. :)

And with a -0, +10 change report I may just do it again.

Hahahaha!! Oh it is ON my friend. (that was for Rez, i always forget quotage, sorry)

Not really sure what this entails in joining, but what the hell, I'm gonna try it.

Dirty Tricks are expensive for such small chances. Having said that, last season they took out my best player. :(

I still won the league though. :)

And with a -0, +10 change report I may just do it again.

Do you mean plus 10 as in plus 10 bars or plus 10 increases small and large? If plus 10 bars then god help us.

How often do people buy players? I just upgraded a player from my youth team, but I've just relied on the players I have already in the past rather than buying new ones. I'm not even sure I know how to buy/what to look for.

Do you mean plus 10 as in plus 10 bars or plus 10 increases small and large? If plus 10 bars then god help us.

x11cr4.png