NEurope
Kirkatronics

ROAD RAGE!!!

Most drivers get it at some point, even if we don't show it.

What annoys you on the road, wether your a driver or not?

Ihave limitless patience for learners unlike most people because i remember what it was like for me. Although nothing bad happened sometimes other drivers doing things thoughtlessly would put me off.

People that annoy me are people who drive way below the speed limit.

People who accelerate so slowly they take ages to get to the limit.

People who belt past you even when your going 20MPH higher than the limit.

People who drive realy close (i slow down when they can't overtake and speed up when they cn untill they ease off)

People who beep when you take more than 1 second to set off (a friendly beep is fine but don't hold it in)

People who speed through estates but go sooo slow through national speed limit roads...

So, what pisses you off on the roads?

Mostly people who go stick way too close and those who want to push you to drive really fast. And idiots that make you stop because they're not signaling where they're supposed to go and then go some other way. Asses

Mostly people who go stick way too close and those who want to push you to drive really fast. And idiots that make you stop because they're not signaling where they're supposed to go and then go some other way. Asses
People who dont signal when they need to annoy me to hell too, they just cause problems whichcould have been avoided with a flick of the wrist.

I was in town last week taking a lesson and when i was at this junction some guy came right up my arse and started blairing his horn becase i was stoped for 10 seconds to check if there was anything coming. So he forced his was passed and went tairing through almost hitting a post van.

I have this. Its triggered by the number of traffic citations ive recieved as well as some of the ridiculous speed limits i traverese on a daily basis.

Case in point, theres a 5 mile stretch of road that i have to take everyday where the speed limit fluctuates from 35 to 50 to 45 to 55 back to 35 and then finally 55 again. Can we say confusing?!?

Then the other day, i was sitting at a rather slow changing intersection waiting for my green light which was taking forever to change. The trucker behind me literally stuck his head out the window yelling at me to GOOOOOOO :shakehead

Basically anyone/anything on the road that isnt me gives me road rage

I have this. Its triggered by the number of traffic citations ive recieved as well as some of the ridiculous speed limits i traverese on a daily basis.

Case in point, theres a 5 mile stretch of road that i have to take everyday where the speed limit fluctuates from 35 to 50 to 45 to 55 back to 35 and then finally 55 again. Can we say confusing?!?

Then the other day, i was sitting at a rather slow changing intersection waiting for my green light which was taking forever to change. The trucker behind me literally stuck his head out the window yelling at me to GOOOOOOO :shakehead

Basically anyone/anything on the road that isnt me gives me road rage

Did you go? You should ignore other peoples tips and instructions too, its you who gets introuble if something goes wrong.

Did you go? You should ignore other peoples tips and instructions too, its you who gets introuble if something goes wrong.

No, i still had to wait for the light to turn which left me stewing in anger for what seemed like an eternity (15 seconds probably)

I'm a bit of speeder. I never, ever, speed in a 30. But when it's a 60, for me it's 60 and over. I don't mind people over-taking me when I'm in a 60, doing 60, or even doing 90 (as one Evo did and almost scared me - came out of no-where!).

I hate people who over-take on bends. I've had a 4x4 come straight at me on a bend - I had to break like a mad-man, as the person who he was over-taking did. It was probably the scariest moment of my life - I didn't have time to shout, swear, beep my hooter or anything. Both me and my girlfriend were just in silence.

The same thing happened on a double bend, but not quite as close and I had time to beep and shout like anything. I hate driving altogether thinking about it. Not worth it.

I'm a bit of speeder. I never, ever, speed in a 30. But when it's a 60, for me it's 60 and over. I don't mind people over-taking me when I'm in a 60, doing 60, or even doing 90 (as one Evo did and almost scared me - came out of no-where!).

I hate people who over-take on bends. I've had a 4x4 come straight at me on a bend - I had to break like a mad-man, as the person who he was over-taking did. It was probably the scariest moment of my life - I didn't have time to shout, swear, beep my hooter or anything. Both me and my girlfriend were just in silence.

The same thing happened on a double bend, but not quite as close and I had time to beep and shout like anything. I hate driving altogether thinking about it. Not worth it.

Id say driving is one of my hobbies, so i love it =]

Howcome you don't like it?

So, what pisses you off on the roads?

I'd have to say drivers. Not any sort, just drivers. Driving is a pretty simple thing, you get behind the wheel, and its a way of transporting you from A to B, in a simple and safe way.

I just don't understand how people can complicate things. Speeding, or overtaking where they shouldn't be, or cutting other people up. If you stick to the rules, you can't go wrong. There's so many arseholes on the road, it's unbelieveable.

The act of driving itself is a joy but a plethora of other factors have ruined it for me

And those factors include:

-other drivers

-impractical driving laws

-fuel prices

-never-ending taxes, insurance, registration and inspection fees

-pollution

-OBDII (the faulty onboard computer in most newer cars that actually creates more problems and costly maintenance fees than it helps)

The thing that annoys me most of all is idiots who sit in the middle lane of the motorway causing no end of problems for the people behind who all have to get past them in the outside lane. I just don't get how these people can be so stupid.

The only other thing is my annoyingly small engine often needs a good run up to overtake on A-roads and if the gap doesn't appear at the right time I have to drop back and start it all over again.

Hopefully that one will be sorted with a new car pretty soon though.

It's ALL

Over the

Front Page

You give me

Road Rage

Racing to the best DAYS

ITS UP TO YOOOOU-a

Boy-'re driving me

CRAZY

Thinking you may beee

LOOOOOO-SING YOUR MIND!

Thats such a Choonisia. :)

People that annoy me are people who drive way below the speed limit.

This is probably my biggest driving pet peeve. Learner drivers I can tolerate, because I know how scary the roads are when you're just learning; otherwise, it's just a pain, especially on the safest roads or in the middle of the night.

Another thing, although not directly related to driving, but when I'm wandering around a car park desperately looking for a space, and then I see some prick parked his car over two spaces, it pisses me off so much it makes me want to grab a baseball bat from the back of my car and smash his Ferrari ('cos they usually are Ferraris or something like that) beyond repair.

Racing to the best DAYS

ITS UP TO YOOOOU-a

Boy-'re driving me

CRAZY

Thinking you may beee

LOOOOOO-SING YOUR MIND!

Thats such a Choonisia. :)

MOTHER?! You know Catatonia?!

*doubts you're as much of a fan*

MOTHER?! You know Catatonia?!

*doubts you're as much of a fan*

I'm Welsh, and grew up listening to them. :)

Lets leave this to the music thread. Make Hay Not War, sucker.

The thing I hate most is when its dark, and people don't dim their lights when they drive past. Then your blinded and its unsafe!!!

Also, when people break and turn, THEN indicate afterwards/mid turn!

The thing I hate most is when its dark, and people don't dim their lights when they drive past. Then your blinded and its unsafe!!!

I have to admit, this happened to me on ocasion although I dimmed them when I noticed it was a bit too late. Fruits of driving very rarely I guess.

1) People who are up your arse even when you're above the speed limit.

2) People who decide to walk across the road infront of you and don't even try to speed up above shuffling pace even when you're approaching them very quickly. (This one annoys me the most)

Drivers who drive at 40mph or less in national speed limit zones but who speed through 30mph zones.

Drivers who overtake you on the dual carriageway and then squeeze in between yourself and the car in front, meaning you have to suddenly slow down.

Drivers who don't indicate on roundabouts or when exiting dual carriageways. This always results in me swearing out aloud or flashing them.

Drivers who tailgate you in 30mph zones, which makes one feel pressured to go faster.

Make Hay Not War, sucker.

You tricksy knowledgable bastard! :bowdown:

I assumed only I (and Chairdriver) knew anything outside of International Velvet...

I may have to implement Plan C(i).

Id say driving is one of my hobbies, so i love it =]

Howcome you don't like it?

I don't like it just for those reason really. Just seems dangerous. Too dangerous.

I also hate it when people get up behind me because I'm doing 30 in a 30. Coming into my village from a 60 the 30 zone starts a little before the houses because of a local business - anyway, long story short some van driver was up my ass because I was sticking to 30. I did the most sensible thing, I breaked nice and gave him a little fright. I'm not fussed if he crashes into the back of me. Always the drivers fault if they crash into the back of you.

the fucking kids that just learn to drive and think theyre the bees knees, lad flew around college at like 30 - 40, ment to be 12, cut the corner completely and was literally 3 feet away from killing a 3 year old that was being walked to the creche, wot a twat.