NEurope
Tellyn

Finish The Movie Quote

"Welcome to shawshank." I believe that is the end to that quote Zell.

Cheaters, no one got mine right yet :( Jimbob kinda got it i guess, but he quoted from the wrong movie :P Mine is from 'Almost Heroes' starring Chris Farley and Matt Perry (1998).

The convoy(? i guess you could call it) comes accross a massive rapid system and waterfalls...

Old man says, "You know what the say, white water in the morning!"

Matt Perry asks, ".. and??"

Old man states, "Thats it..."

classic :)

Sorry Ganepark, but Jim got it. Probably should have been a bit more specific with my punctuation.

Your turn Jim.

This is too confusing because people keep posting new quotes when they think they've won, when in reality they haven't.

This is too confusing because people keep posting new quotes when they think they've won, when in reality they haven't.

I only posted a new one earlier to keep the game fresh, it'd been almost a day with no posts.

Indeed, people should stop jumping the gun! (even though i was guilty of it just a few days ago ;) )

These should be made relatively difficult... with some sort of clue as to how many words follow...

"Why you always gotta be killing someone, why dont you try ______ ________?"

Oh right....I'm sorry, that was a joke. Jim posted a quote, then I posted directly after him an ironic post that someone who doesn't see what came before him could make a fool of himself. :smile:

Indeed, people should stop jumping the gun! (even though i was guilty of it just a few days ago ;) )

[/qUOTE]

These should be made relatively difficult... with some sort of clue as to how many words follow...

"Why you always gotta be killing someone, why dont you try ______ ________?"

loving somone

(money talks)

I think Jim may have forgotten about this (it's what happened last time with people :(). Chris, you probably got that right, just do a new quote.

EVERYONE!?

*claps hands and laughs happily, like peter griffin in petarded*

id have put a couple more !'s in there, but you are correct.

"Bring me every one"

"What do you mean everyone?"

"(your answer here please)"

"EVERYONE!!!"

From Leon

leon-der-profi-5.jpg

hate to call you out on the technicality but it's my turn as you didn't say where the quote was from.

Looking through the thread it has been inconsistent as to whether people give the movie title or not.

but fair enough. :) as I didn't know where it was from!