Already has shipped though.

Whoa, NMH 2 actually looks really good!

Story: 7.8

Design: 8.0

Gameplay: 8.0

Presentation: 8.7

Overall: 8.2

Rising Star set to make announcement next week. The company's Twitter:

We will make an announcement about No More Heroes 2 next week (W/C 1 Feb)

Hopefully - though I'm too cautious to say likely - a Euro release.

I guess it's too early to announce a 360/PS3 port (seeing as they don't know how the first will sell yet), so yeah hopefully we'll get a release date!

hopefully rising star will announce that we ether get both cut and uncut version (that suda himself promised) or a uncut version only. If we only get a cut version it would make me (and allot of eurogames would agree) sad sad panda's.

The opening is hilarious and really cool! love it already! : peace:

Is there anything else it could be?

With the news of Marvelous selling Rising Star to Intergrow, I remain a little cautious.

I can see why you would be. But I just don't see them making us wait a week only to say it won't be coming to us or something like that.

But yeah, caution is the best approach.

Am I the only one that is more put-off by the game the more I see it?

I think it's just a little to f**ked in the head for me! Haha

Yes, you are the only one. There there.

I think it's just a little to f**ked in the head for me! Haha

That's like saying that "This Mario is a bit too Mario for my liking!" :heh:

This is Suda we're talking about. It's not going to be a game you'll forget quickly. The more fucked up, the better.

This is Suda we're talking about. It's not going to be a game you'll forget quickly. The more fucked up, the better.

And that is why Suda is easily one of the greatest game designers out there, He makes playing games enjoyable again. modern games today, dull and grey so story focused that the game becomes a movie instead and then *poof* Suda appears and give me Killer 7 and No More Heroes :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am really wanting this game, but I have nooooo money at the moment >_<

Silent Hill Director Joins Grasshopper Manufacture

Akira Yamaoka, veteran game musician and producer of Konami's Silent Hill series since the third installment, made waves early in December when he suddenly left the company he had worked for since 1993. What's he up to now? This week's issue of Famitsu magazine has revealed all -- Yamaoka, alongside freelance Japanese game designer Kazutoshi Iida, has joined Grasshopper Manufacture, creator of offbeat titles like No More Heroes and Killer 7.

"I really love Yamaoka," Grasshopper head Goichi Suda said in an interview. "Ever since I saw a video of Silent Hill 2 at the Tokyo Game Show nine years ago, I've always dreamed of working alongside him. That's why I thought I'd invite him over when I started hearing rumors that he left [Konami]."

For Yamaoka itself, the jump to Grasshopper was an easy decision. "It was a case of really good timing," he told Famitsu. "I knew about Suda long before I met him; I saw Grasshopper as one of those few Japanese outfits whose games can appeal to an overseas audience. I had a chance to meet him in Los Angeles and we talked about this and that, and once we started discussing how we wanted to do something creative for a world audience, I was hooked on the company."

Yamaoka will concentrate on composing music for Grasshopper's games to start with, although he stated that he'd like to use his "total sum of experience" to create games in the future. His first project: the game that Suda and former Capcom designer Shinji Mikami are working on for Electronic Arts, the details of which still remain to be announced.

Meanwhile, Iida -- whose past work include titles like Aquanaut's Holiday and Doshin the Giant -- has already begin production work on a brand-new title, which Suda said should be ready for an Electronic Entertainment Expo unveiling later this year.

Translated scripts for the game have been leaked and the publisher (Ubisoft?) cause changes to script.

Original

Changes

Password: Shoryuken

Edited by Dante

I'm guessing you didn't play the first one kav'?

That's like saying that "This Mario is a bit too Mario for my liking!" :heh:

You're right, I didn't play the first. One of my mates got it and I was watching him play it for a bit but it just didn't make me want to play it, I don't know why.

There was just something about it that put me off it.

Killer 7 didn't really do it for me either (prepares for a beating)... I can appreciate that they're good games, they just don't do it for me. :(