NEurope
Dyson

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

Can I get a hells yeah, somewhere?

Hell yeah!

This trailer kicks all kinds of ass! :bouncy:

I loved the first one, and the new game looks equally awesome.

That's why I'm now a Suda51 fan for life: his games never fail to entertain me. Never change, Suda! :bowdown:

Do want so bad it hurts. And Shame on all that haven't played or beaten the first game. Shame on you and you're kitty cats.

Yeeees, I loved the first, and this is looking quite lovely. I hope that it feels more fleshed out, as the first seemed a bit empty at times, particularly with the overworld. I have faith in The Suda, though.

In the trailer or something at the end, or maybe start, at Suda 51 bit and saying on Nintendo platform etc, it had Wii Motion Plus next to it.

Would be awesome with duel weilding.

In the trailer or something at the end, or maybe start, at Suda 51 bit and saying on Nintendo platform etc, it had Wii Motion Plus next to it.

Would be awesome with duel weilding.

The end of the japanese trailer.

2s6oc53.jpg

Aye, that was it. My descriptions are at a new high level tonight :heh:

Legolas, what do your Elf Eyes See?

Yeeees, I loved the first, and this is looking quite lovely. I hope that it feels more fleshed out, as the first seemed a bit empty at times, particularly with the overworld. I have faith in The Suda, though.

That was the point, actually.

OMG No More Heroes is my favourite game (so I should probably buy it again) but this looks even better so very excited.

I'm ashamed to say I still haven't finished it a second time.

Its your favourite game yet you sold it without completing it?!

Highlight between it and the full stop.

Sold it cos I had to eat at Uni unfortunately.

New interview!

- Improving A.I, overworld, and physics.

- Motion Plus is something they really want to implement

- Leveling up the basic combo system of the original game

- 2 on 1 ranked boss fights

- The blonde chick with the glasses becomes an assassin to meet Travis cuz she's a fan.

- Minigames include putting your cat on a diet which they made with the intent to pwn Ubisoft's Petz titles.

- Confirmed 2010 release date.

That is awesome. But from now on I'm staying away from NMH related threads/news. Don't want the fresh experience to be spoiled!:D

I'm playing the first one at the moment and I would be very happy if they cranked up the overworld a bit more.....as for the rest......FUN FUN FUN:laughing:

Also, apparently that Nintendo Power article also confirmed that Deathborn's returning character is playable though only at certain parts of the game and they aren't just a skin model swap as they have their own moveset.

Linkage

It also mentions about the fifty boss battles thing again and some other stuff.

Also, apparently that Nintendo Power article also confirmed that Deathborn's returning character is playable though only at certain parts of the game and they aren't just a skin model swap as they have their own moveset.

Linkage

It also mentions about the fifty boss battles thing again and some other stuff.

The source does'nt say anything about Deathborn from F-Zero GX which i think you might to thinking of Destroyman. The source says that Shinobu is the playable character.

Edited by Dante