NEurope
Dyson

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

HQ scans

nmh.jpg

nmh2i.jpg

nmh3.jpg

nmh4w.jpg

- Story : it's been 3 years since Travis became the Number One assassin. Santa Destroy is now at the hand of big companies which thanks to massive investments, transformed the small town into a big city. And not only is it the time Sylvia Christel chooses to suddenly reappear into Travis' life as an organisation agent, but his friend Bishop also ends up being involved in a pinch with some bad guys. Just the time for Travis get back to the grind and face some new battles...

- Wrestling moves are back, and along with some fresh dual-wielding swords action, they promise a more varied battle system.

- New characters introduced : an afro dude, Nathan Copeland, ranked 50th on the UAA ranking, and which is apparently a Travis fan ; as well as a mysterious beam-weapon wielding school girl, which seems to be related to Travis somehow.

- Famitsu's website should have a trailer on May 30th, and they'll also start taking applications for a T-shirt design contest.

Edited by Dante

Looking awesome. The ending was class, with Sylvia kissing his katana and it going off (going on really but you get the innuendo).

Hahaha, so good, that last scene and when the subwoofer arms dude literally throws bitches at Travis, fucking brilliant. Also loved the voice acting in the beginning and the graphics are so much better.

Graphics look a bit same-ey to me. No matter, the important thing was for them to give the overworld a huge visual overhaul.

Liking the vibe of it though (how couldn't I).

Can I get a hells yeah, somewhere?

Hells yeah!

This looks awesome, looking forward to it. Trailer was awesome with the bitch throwing and Katana kissing.

Hells Yeah!

I still haven't finished the first one... >.>

Hells Yeah!

Same -.-

Damn backlogue of doom...

"If you get me preggers, promise you won't ditch me, okay?".:bowdown:

Edited by EchoDesiato

Shame

Same -.-

On

thirded! i haven't either...

You!

Hells Yeah!!!

I was actually listening to the original soundtrack just now when I came online and saw this - it's like fate or something.

Right, better start the first one soon!

'Cos that trailer was AWESOME!!

You should be ashamed! First, you didn't play it yet. And second (probably due to the first)... how come is NMH2: DS not in your most anticipated list???::shrug:

^ Yeah it'll go on the list if I enjoy the first, and because today is the first time we're really seeing the game.

Got Madworld to plow through and complete first!