NEurope
Dyson

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

Well still gotta start the first one...but good news theres more to come..

Once you start it... can't stop it ;)

hell yeah! can't wait to continue the tale of travis. loved the first agme, though i recon the flaws of the first will remain, as they seemed intentional, as in like an ode to the video games history. hope we do get the blood but the lack of blood wasn't to much of a problem in the first, couple of cut scenes asside.

No More Heroes 2 : the announcement by Suda 51

From the video:

- They want to enhance Travis Touchdown's character, showing other side of his personality.

- Travis will fight for revenge this time.

- Major differences: power up to characters and opponents, and, this time, fights will get pretty serious...

- It will be developed by the same team!

This is pretty sweet news, although I still don't own the first game, yet.

I'll get it, although the lack of blood did put me off. Killer 7 without the blood would've just not been as much fun.

That's why myself and a few others imported it :heh:

I like the way the over exagerated blood comes out.

I recently bought the first and really happy i did:D I can't wait for more details on this :D

2010? Starting to understand now why Nintendo have started to wait till the game if further developed before announcing them... that is gonna be a long ass wait.

But still

WOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO

Loved the first game (even without blood), be cool if the opening cut scene picks up right where the first ones (best) ending left off with the rocky 3 style freeze frame, I wanna see what happens next.... though they'll prolly do like Rocky 4, replay the end of the previous film make us think we'll see what happened after the freeze and just cut forward, but still.

YAY

:yay:

I was so hyped I thought I'd do a quick youtube video, and I only just did a vid yesterday, rarely I would ever do 2 vids in 2 days but this is special :heh:

Excellent newss, thats why i didn't get the 1st one. Hopefully it will have motion + aswell

It's a bit overkill isn't it? I can see a lot of confusion coming from this.

I bought the PAL version of the original, although I would prefer the version with the OTT blood. Doesn't seem to make much difference in the gameplay, but just look at this cut scene:

According to Gamespot UK, the publishers for each region have been named;

During Marvelous Entertainment's TGS International Press Event today, the company offered a few more details about Desperate Struggle. The game is only being developed for the Wii, is set for release next year, and is being made by the original No More Heroes creative team. International publishing has also already been arranged, as Rising Star will again handle the European release, while Marvelous will copublish the title in North America through a deal with Xseed Games.

Okay, I'm confused. I see the Rising Star Logo on my copy of NMH, but I thought Ubishit published it here? Did they just handle distribution?

The fact that they aren't even named in the list of publishers hopefully means there'll be no hesitation in handing over my cash this time. :heh: