NEurope
Dyson

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

Shock announcement of TGS or what? If I recall correctly, didn't No More Heroes bomb in Japan?
it did, but it didn't bomb worldwide.

Still, surprising announcement, I'm thrilled.

I really must pick the first one up to see what the fuss is about..

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!! HITNCWBIWBUICBCUIBCUIUICBCUBUCC.....whew, can we like start a religion for Marvelous or something? :heh:

Oh FUCK Yes!: peace:

Those Bastards Ubisoft better not be publishing it over here though, and please let us keep the blood this time Suda, m'kay? :heh:

Shit, shit, shit! I'm at uni and it won't let me watch it! I am awesomed and surprised all the same.

^ lol. I don't know who to laugh at more: the guy doing the gay robot/vogue on the left or the guy at the back who's decided to merely shuffle left and right or else make a right prat of himself like the guys in front.

I didn't actually like the first one... It felt rough, rushed and the sword play was incredibly boring :-/. I loved Killer7 though, so i'm all in for a good storyline.

Come on Suda, show me you're not just a one trick pony.

it did, but it didn't bomb worldwide.

You wouldn't exactly call it a success though.

I'm really pleased about this announcement, the first had all the building blocks of a great game it just felt somewhat lacking in areas. Hopefully they can address the issues this time around and get something that delivers on its promises.

Hoping Ubisoft WILL publish it (seeing as Rising Star "took our bloods," goobacks-style).

..and this is confirmed for Wii, right? I don't want to get my hopes up just for someone to say it will be on XBOX360/ PS3 :heh:

It's great news anyway, and pretty unexpected.. though it is interesting that one of the first things that caught my attention with Desperate Struggle was that it could be hinting at it being on DS (particularly when you consider Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword, Advance Wars: Dual Strike..)

Awesome news indeed. I tink the odds are it's for the Wii. Though I hope it's not for the DS, can't really be bothered with this on a portable console.

Press release :

Platform : Wii

Projected release date :

January 2010 (America)

February/March 2010 (Europe)

ARGH! It seems so far away!

Awesome. Got a source for it or anything? Just freaking ages away. And I see no Japan date :heh:

Read this announcment last night on NeoGaf. Put a smile on my face after everyone was bitching about what Reggie said.

I've got the 1st game, but it seriously needs some polishing.

Can't wait to hear more news on this game.

Press Release...

http://www.mmv.co.jp/common/images/v...009TGS2008.pdf

Platform : Wii

Projected release date :

January 2010 (America)

February/March 2010 (Europe)