NEurope
Choze

PS3 TGS News

I've merged all your new threads Choze. Didn't read through them really so if you have a problem with it then PM me and we'll come up with a solution.

If you'd like to then please feel free to make individual topics for these games. Just keep the titles short (i.e. just the title of the game)

No probs. I can organise everything in the first post. Just waiting for direct feed stuff.

Well Choze, I apologize deeply for not having played any Shenmue or Yakuza before.

Is it one big world or is it like a sequence of set-pieces, cause you can see pool and golf and fights taking place, and they all seem kind of random.

This is kind of a new concept for me, but it looks bloody awesome.

No probs. I can organise everything in the first post. Just waiting for direct feed stuff.

That'll be handy. I had a few complaints, especially about the lengths of the thread titles which is why i took the action that i did. Merging the threads was the easiest option, looked at others but it was going to be messy/time consuming.

TBH it'd be pretty good if you could start topics for the individual games too :) It'll bring some discussion out of the Playstation thread.

That'll be handy. I had a few complaints, especially about the lengths of the thread titles which is why i took the action that i did. Merging the threads was the easiest option, looked at others but it was going to be messy/time consuming.

TBH it'd be pretty good if you could start topics for the individual games too :) It'll bring some discussion out of the Playstation thread.

Yeah was thinking Official TGS thread would be handy for announcements sake without media stuff. Hard to keep track of several updates in a day.

Just waiting for direct feed really. Need plenty of clean media for individual games yet. Hope they do them. But i am thinking tommorow or Monday now that its end of Friday?

I'm loving the look of Infamous. Not sure it's gonna be the most innovative game in the world but it looks like a lot of fun. Launching villains off buildings via finger-lightning is every superheroes fantasy.

90801_infamous1.jpg

I'm loving the look of Infamous. Not sure it's gonna be the most innovative game in the world but it looks like a lot of fun. Launching villains off buildings via finger-lightning is every superheroes fantasy.

90801_infamous1.jpg

yeah looks like it could be the PS3's crackdown...

Yakuza 3 looks really good, I hope they'll release it in the US at least so I can get it. I'll have to play the first two before it though, it seems necessary after watching the extended trailer on gametrailers. I would be missing a lot if I didn't I suppose.

Yakuza 3 looks really good, I hope they'll release it in the US at least so I can get it. I'll have to play the first two before it though, it seems necessary after watching the extended trailer on gametrailers. I would be missing a lot if I didn't I suppose.

Yakuza 2 just released in september. You get a prologue in the beginning about Yakuza 1.

£12.89 on sendit

http://www.sendit.com/sendit/9996651.product?utm_source=googleprod&utm_medium=gp&utm_campaign=gp_games

Sony Booth Events

11th Oct

• 12:00~12:30 PLAYSTATION®3
  • Little Big Planet Live Performance Show

• 13:00~13:30 PLAYSTATION®3 Namco Bandai Games
  • NARUTO-Ultimate Ninja Storm Super Ninja Session

• 14:00~14:30 PLAYSTATION®3

• 15:00~15:30 LEVEL5 PS3®
  • White Knight Chronicles Special Session

• 16:00~16:30 PLAYSTATION®3×SEGA
  • Annals of Yakuza 3! Yakuza

12th Oct

• 11:30~12:00 PLAYSTATION®3×KONAMI
  • METAL GEAR SOLID 4 -The Global Challenge-

• 12:30~13:00 PLAYSTATION®3

• 14:00~14:45 PLAYSTATION®3×CAPCOM
  • BIOHAZARD 5 Director's Session
  • Admission ticket system (more than 17 years age limit)

• 16:00~16:45 PLAYSTATION®3×SQUARE ENIX
  • FINALFANTASY XIII Premiere Live
  • Admission ticket system

http://www.jp.playstation.com/tgs2008/event/index.html

Booth video now online