NEurope
Choze

New Mirror's Edge screens. Time trial mode added.

Don't know why it really looks like a Valve game, except it isn't.

Don't know why it really looks like a Valve game, except it isn't.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this - got a very Half-Life 2/Source engine feel through the interior sections.

DICE are more innovative than Valve. Hope they get the success they deserve with this.

I want this with a burning desire.

DICE are more innovative than Valve. Hope they get the success they deserve with this.

DICE: Mirror's Edge and maybe, just maybe Battlefield

Valve: Half Life, Half Life 2, Portal, Team Fortress 2 and Steam

Yeah, I don't think so.

LOl. (refer to Hellfire's post).

Yeah, I don't think so.

jesus_owned.jpg

I want this with a burning desire.

Yeah, I don't think so.

It terms of innovation the Battlefield games have had by far the most influence on multiplayer fps than all the Valve single player games combined. Ranking, unlocks, classes, squads, management etc. Talking influence Valve have not been copied much.

It terms of innovation the Battlefield games have had by far the most influence on multiplayer fps than all the Valve single player games combined. Ranking, unlocks, classes, squads, management etc. Talking influence Valve have not been copied much.

Battlefield took it up a notch, but play the 1st Team Fortress (which wasn't done by Valve) and well, lots of other tactical FPS, those things already existed. You honestly think Half Life didn't influence FPSs?

Battlefield took it up a notch, but play the 1st Team Fortress (which wasn't done by Valve) and well, lots of other tactical FPS, those things already existed. You honestly think Half Life didn't influence FPSs?

HL did but ina limited way. Its not like fps like HL didnt exist beforehand. HL was more about quality than innovation.

I look forward to playing this on saturday at TGS more than any other. I think it could be the game that gets me back in to gaming.

I look forward to playing this on saturday at TGS more than any other. I think it could be the game that gets me back in to gaming.

Welcome back Stocka!

I fear this title may get lost in the Christmas rush :(

Damn you, getting to go to TGS! /jealous

:D That is an AWFUL trailer, really, really bad. Still, I'm really excited about this game, can't wait to get some reviews in

Looks good. Only worry is that its hopefully not too repititive quickly. Looks gorgeous.

Playr has a mirrors edge special running on Bravo 2 right now. If you miss it you can catch it tomorrow morning around 10:00am

A user on GT has put it up in the user videos section here

Got me interested in the game which is why I'm here. HELLO EVERYONE!