NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

It's Oh So Quiet...SHHHH! SHHHH!

What he thinks and what happens are completely different things

mwuahahaha..

*waves*

hai!

We an always blame the HWYD thread for sucking up smaller topics :P but we love it anyway. Nobody notices that their posts are by-and-large ignored in there.

I wouldn't say that.

I wasn't on last night mainly due to it being Friday night, the pubs call me then. And will be calling again tonight as well.

I get as much time as i want to come onto N.E and post as often as i like, but sometimes i find other things to do like washing, ironing etc and it takes up time. Sometimes (mostly) online gaming and movie watching distracts me.

Sorry, sorry, sorry, it's been a ridiculously busy few weeks and today I was grateful of having a long lie-in. I promise to try harder in future.: peace:

Because BT suck donkey tits and I still don't have the internet at home. And of course everyone follows what I do because im so fucking cool.

Because BT suck donkey tits and I still don't have the internet at home. And of course everyone follows what I do because im so fucking cool.

:laughing: *snicker* ... You said "do"! That's sexual!

University consumes my life at themoment. And I can never be bothered to post anymore since when I do - the thread dies!

Vanity is a sin.

This morning around 9/10 there were only about 3 or 4 members online.

Well I don't think God's all too fond of sodomy either, to be honest.

Haha nice one.