NEurope
Retro_Link

Dynamic Slash

http://www.gamekyo.com/newsen29163_dynamic-slash-announced-for-the-wii.html

Dynamic Slash announced for the Wii

Nintendo has announced during its Japanese press conference a new Action-RPG called Dynamic Slash, developed by Sandlot. Players will play a female knight with a sword heroic fantasy universe. Set to release in 2009 in Japan.

73881520081002_115005_1_big.jpg

73881520081002_115005_0_big.jpg

73881520081002_171105_0_big.jpg

Looked quite impressive during the Nintendo montage video, and given the name and sword gameplay, it's probably using Motion-Plus. One to watch!

Nice! You can never have enough of these games. Looks pretty good.

Apparently the studio is quite talented as well.

I dare not even count the games on my list. Safe to see it's above the 10 games mark.

This game looked good in the video! Female kind of makes me think of a mix between Zelda and that Kid Icarus angel woman.

This game looked good in the video! Female kind of makes me think of a mix between Zelda and that Kid Icarus angel woman.

Hmmm... I believe (and hope) it's more like an hack n' slash

I actually thought this was Kizuna when I saw a glimpse of it in the video.

So you have something to look at when playing the game :heh:

Yes, but the camera's too high up for the best bits! ;)

Seriously, good swordplay, over-the-shoulder camera - this is what I wanted from a future Zelda.

Oooh, hope it uses MotionPlus.

This was YET ANOTHER game in the montage that really stood out as having sweet graphics.

This was YET ANOTHER game in the montage that really stood out as having sweet graphics.

Totally agree. A lot of the games in the montage really did look fantastic. Really liked the style of this, those little red flashes, of what i'm assuming is blood, just looked lovely!

I actually forgot about the conference today until about 3pm. Very happy with what I discovered!

Zangeki no REGINLEIV (Wii)

- Nintendo, Sandlot company

- previously known as " Dynamic Zan"

- Japan Release Date: Feb 11, 2010

- Nintendo's first Cero D title

- Free online co-op play (max 4p)

o0210030010304765538.jpg

So a violent Nintendo title that has sweet-sounding online co-op?

I can really see them marketing the hell out of this...

I don't think the screenshots in the first post look particularly good.. but the boxart does look pretty dynamic :grin:

Online Co-op sounds mighty interesting.. and that has actually just reminded me that The Grinder is still on the way too (which I had kinda forgotten about :red:)

I don't think the screenshots in the first post look particularly good.. but the boxart does look pretty dynamic :grin:

Them screencaps are over a year old and the only time we have saw anything of this game.

How very un-Nintendo like. Hopefully it will have Wii Speak. Anyone know what the text under the Wifi Connection logo says?

Fantastic to see this one resurface! The graphics in the initial screens remind me a little of Sonic and the Black Knight's engine - no problems with that as the visuals were about its only strong point. Nice box art too. Just a swift name change and port it over to the west Ninty... please?

Oooh, hope it uses MotionPlus.

According to the Gaf it supports MotionPlus and the Classic Controller. I would take that as rumour for now until we get a some solid info.

According to the Gaf it supports MotionPlus and the Classic Controller. I would take that as rumour for now until we get a some solid info.

I think a lot of us thought the game would be perfect for it just by watching the four-second teaser; it just seemed to fit so well.