NEurope
Tellyn

Sin & Punishment: Successor Of The Skies

Treasure are bringing the sequel to the critically acclaimed N64 arcade shooter Sin & Punishment to the Wii. The first game was released for the first time in Western territories last September on the Virtual Console for 1,200 Wii Points, and you can see a snippet from the new title in the Media Summit video montage.

http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=12394

It looked pretty good when I seen the video. After I read the announcements I just had to try and see some footage of it. I did for 3 seconds or so, but there was many games I wanted in the end. Finally the Wii is looking good :)

I never played the original, but it seems to be along the lines of Lylat Wars, so I'll probably buy it.

WHat a surprise this is. I mean we didn't even get the orginal over here. And within a year we get the re-release and the sequel :)

Hmm... So THIS was the revived franchise. It surprised us all!

It certainly looks good.

so happy, it looks so awesome too! This is a great surprise, although we should've maybe seen this one coming at some point with the release of the first on VC, which I will now be getting :)

so many cool games CANT WAIT my head his bursting for excitement i know they will reveal kid icarus very soon it has to be when is the next show TGS or something

I still doubt this Kid Icarus thing. Would be cool if it was real, but apart from Matt, I haven't heard anything about it at all. And with all these games coming, I wonder where it fits in just now.

Think that was Punch-Out!

Hmm...There were TWO revived franchises! No one suspected!

It was a twist! And a good one at that aswell. I want to just go home and play Sin and Punishment just now due to hype.

Treasure and Nintendo sitting in a tree.

After this, Mischief Makers! :P

So awesome, gonna play the first one now too.

I'll play the first one in the Spring, when I get my storage solution and can afford enough blocks to redownload it onto my Wii.

I have to download the VC one now. I'm intrigued to know what took them to make this game, did it have incredible VC sales?

Do we get sales from VC games? I mean, it must have been huge. Not that I'm complaining!

If this wasn't a family-friendly site, I would so put up a huge, erect penis image right about now.

That video footage looked properly tasty. I've never played the original on VC, but I honestly can't wait for this.

That looks spectacular. Glad it's sticking with the original's winning formula. I just hope it'll still have that awesome, guitar-heavy soundtrack.