Famitsu confirms:

• Chibi Robo
  • DK: Jungle Beat
  • Pikmin
  • Pikmin 2
  • Mario Tennis GC
  • Metroid Prime
  • Metroid Prime 2: Dark Echoes

The likely candidates for "Let's Play On Wii"?

o Luigi's Mansion

o Wave Race: Blue Storm

o Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

o Star Fox Adventures

o Super Mario Sunshine

o 1080° Avalanche

o F-Zero GX

o Kirby Air Ride

o The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition

o Wario World

o Nintendo Puzzle Collection

o Pokémon Colosseum

o WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$

o Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

o Geist

o Battalion Wars

o Baten Kaitos Origins

o The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures

o The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

o Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour

Question. Mini GC disks or Wii Disk. Hopefully, the mini's since they look delicious slipping into the drive!

Question. Mini GC disks or Wii Disk. Hopefully, the mini's since they look delicious slipping into the drive!

They'll be on Wii disks. Because of the added motion controls and stuff, I doubt it will run on a GC. I mean, they probably could set it up to run, but I just don't see them doing that.

So far, I want to buy everything on that list except for Mario Tennis.

err i don't think so...

This and Crystal Chronicles would be fantastic if they spent a little time and effort and made them DS compatible.

due to broken laptop, and using my mobile for net access, i can't see the above. Are they in 16:9 wifescreen.

I would happily pay for F-Zero GX again if they add progressive scan to the PAL version. That, and online gaming and leaderboards. That would be the only way I would double dip.

... Who am I kidding, I would buy it all over again. Progressive scan would be enough.:smile:

They have probably stopped production of those mini GC disks a long time ago, so standard DVD Wii discs I guess.

Mini discs won't happen, as they're Wii games and not GameCube games, makes no sense to make them fit in a Cube drive.

Looks like DK: Jungle Beat will be a game of extreme waggle. I like. Hope it's still compatible with the bongos.

Wow. The Pikmin trailer really rubs it in your face, that suckiness of some Wii-visuals and laziness of some Wii-developers.

Plus, this makes me all the more happy I never played either of the originals. What's that? Yes, I know, I should go and shout meself now... The shame!

Edited for nuance's sake.

o Baten Kaitos Origins

yes....yes....yes FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BRING IT OUT AGAIN ON THE WII!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would LOVE Geist with Wii controls!

Second Sight would also potentially work really well with motion controls. What about a rerelease of Beyond Good and Evil...?

I think it'll only be first and second party titles dudes. No getting your hopes up for BG&E and such if I were you ;)

You never know what might happen- if third parties see that they can throw out some of their GC games onto Wii then what makes you think they won't want a piece of that pie?

They have probably stopped production of those mini GC disks a long time ago, so standard DVD Wii discs I guess.

I don't think that's true. First of all, there are still coming out GC in some parts of the world, and second, there are some video cameras that use those discs (or some other disc which also has an 8cm diameter and 1,5GB storage capacity). But no, I don't think these games will be on GC discs.

yes....yes....yes FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BRING IT OUT AGAIN ON THE WII!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did monolith(SP) own it or do Namco?

jesus Nintendo are gonna make a fortune off this lot! I'd get MP if they gave it wii controls but i dunno..somehow i'm not sure if they'd feel right on the game. I mean, MP3 was made to have slightly more FPS like scenario's to accomadate the control scheme; will be be interesting to see how MP works with it.

My prayers have come true!! I missed a lot of gc classics because I bought the Gamecube in a quite late stage of the console... but now all the classics come back WITH wii-controls... *pinches himself too see whether he's dreaming or not* No, I'm not dreaming!!

I wonder what they'll do with the Split Screen in MP2. I doubt they'll add online, but perhaps they'll keep split screen at least.

I wonder what they'll do with the Split Screen in MP2. I doubt they'll add online, but perhaps they'll keep split screen at least.

Or, perhaps they ignore it ever existed. Which is actually what i try and do.