NEurope
Darkspine S

Klonoa: DtP ( Out Now! £14.99 Amazon & Play!! )

OOOOOO! Another N-E person has ordered it. Well done, Nathan! :)

By the way, its £15 over on amazon aswell for the other people that are interested in this game.

I feel good for being on the ball with new releases recently, even more obscure titles such as Rhythm Paradise and now Klonoa. :heh: Next stop's Little King's Story.

I'm looking forward to playing this, I remember playing Klonoa Beach Volleyball once, which was pretty fun. I'm itching for another good platformer on the Wii, it's a shame the genre isn't as popular as it once was.

Yep, my copy has been dispatched from Play as well. Although I'm yet to play it, after seeing lots of reviews and hearing a host of positive things, I'm really looking forward to playing it. I recommend people pick this up, especially at such a good price! Hopefully it'll turn up tomorrow or Saturday and I'll sit through it this weekend. :geek:

I'm going to get this game, but just not yet. Way too many games, and this will be a nice bargain one day, if I EVER catch up. I'm actually selling some games that I haven't finished, some I've barely touched (Manhunt 2)...I'm going to be much more strict with what I buy. But this looks quality so that's fine!

I preordered this from PLAY! £14.99 is possibly the bargain of the century for this game! I remember playing some on PS2, really enjoyed it!

i've got far too many games to play through to even think about buying this, plus i want Pikmin 2 and Little Kings Story. But its so damned tempting.

To quote myself:

Fuck it. Ordered.

Well, its a bank holiday. It'll probably rain, so i'll need something to do.

Has anyone's order from Amazon shipped yet? The product page has updated saying it's now £32.99 and it's from a different seller.

Tried to pick this up today, couldn't find it anywhere. Went to 4 GAMEs, Gamestation, HMV, no luck. Must be late stock. :(

Tried to pick this up today, couldn't find it anywhere. Went to 4 GAMEs, Gamestation, HMV, no luck. Must be late stock. :(

Yeah, I checked Game and HMV too but no sign. Couldn't see Punch-Out!! in HMV at all either. ::shrug:

Same here. Couldn't see this in any of the stores I went to. Also couldn't find Punch Out in any either. Honestly don't know what the problem is in my area for new releases, especially on the Wii. They never have the games until either the Sunday/Monday or a couple of weeks after they should be on shelves. ::shrug:

Has anyone's order from Amazon shipped yet? The product page has updated saying it's now £32.99 and it's from a different seller.

It says it's temporarily out of stock from amazon.co.uk..

Yeah, I checked Game and HMV too but no sign. Couldn't see Punch-Out!! in HMV at all either. ::shrug:

Same here. Couldn't see this in any of the stores I went to. Also couldn't find Punch Out in any either. Honestly don't know what the problem is in my area for new releases, especially on the Wii. They never have the games until either the Sunday/Monday or a couple of weeks after they should be on shelves. ::shrug:

Looks like we have another Marbles! situation on our hands. Retailers don't have any problems putting shovelware tripe on the shelves but when some games that are worth the shelf space arrive they dont even stock them!

^ I agree there. Some of the crap I've seen on the shelves for the Wii is truly unbelievable. Some of the stuff is games that I've had the unfortunate pleasure of having to review and by christ they shouldn't even be allowed in a bargain bin let alone one the actual shelves because they are so bad. It really is annoying that they don't buy in the actual good games and get those instead when things like Marbles! and Klonoa might actually sell compared to the likes of Army Men.

Definitely looking to pick this up ,if I can find it that is, although lack of funds (sadly, even the £15 that Play are asking for is a stretch at the moment) means I may have to hold off for a little while.

Just got an e-mail from Amazon saying there was a delay in getting stock so my order has been delayed.

Well I haven't even received mine from Play yet, looks like I'll be waiting until at least Tuesday. :heh:

I'm planning to get this soon aswell, but not untill I make progress on my backlogue of doom. Haven't bought any games in a while, don't intend to buy more in the next month or so either, so this and The Conduit will have to wait for a while.

Well I haven't even received mine from Play yet, looks like I'll be waiting until at least Tuesday. :heh:

Neither have i- not that i can blame Play, i've not used them since GTA and my card since expired. At least i have Little Kings Story.

Is this platformy enough to make me re-buy a Wii?

Probably not...

I just want some good solid platforming that Galaxy didn't give me (imo). The Conduit is a game I like the look of I just don't know what else there is that is a more taxing challenge.

I just want some good solid platforming that Galaxy didn't give me (imo). The Conduit is a game I like the look of I just don't know what else there is that is a more taxing challenge.

If you have the BC compatible PS3 just buy the PS2 version of this game. Its certainly not worth buying a Wii for considering its supposed to be very short but very sweet.

Yeah I only have a 40GB :( only got 2GB left on it, it's amazing where it goes. Most demos are 500mb +.

If you have the BC compatible PS3 just buy the PS2 version of this game. Its certainly not worth buying a Wii for considering its supposed to be very short but very sweet.

This is a remake of Klonoa 1 that was on PS1, Klonoa 2 was on PS2.

This is a remake of Klonoa 1 that was on PS1, Klonoa 2 was on PS2.

That being the case he can play it on his PS3 then :D

I thought that backwards compatibility had been completely removed in Europe?