NEurope
Dante

DS/DSi General Discussion

Hmm, both colours I want. I wanted a black lite so I might go for that one, but I loved the blue SP colour aswell. Hopefully we get it in April aswell.

Holy crap, it is horrible. Not at all what I thought it would be like. Black ti is then.

They tend to give Europe different colours. Here's hoping we get sexy, glossy white.

We had better! I want it to match my Wii.

I was sort of thinking about getting a white lite before the DSi got shown to match the Wii, but I don't think I want to have my consoles match :heh:

I'll probably go for black in the end. I really hope homebrew will give you video playback.

Looks like i'm in the minority then, just how i like it! haha

EDIT: Saying that, the blue isn't as sharp as it is on the box! Still i prefer it to black!

We should expect a DSi announcement for Europe soon. From the good folks at CVG:

We (CVG) contacted Nintendo UK who told us that an announcement regarding DSi’s European launch “is due this week”, although the company’s since been back in touch to let us know that it’s not confirmed for this week. Fingers crossed it should be soon though.

According to someone on CVG, Argos has been printing material stating an April 3rd release for here too.

Shame my Credit Card has a cacky £100 limit (only just got one and need to build my credit rating), gotta use my Debit Card to get this

Seems like April 3rd could be it then. Wonder how much it'll be, and I might not need to import this.

We should expect a DSi announcement for Europe soon. From the good folks at CVG:

Hooray!

I hope it is April 3rd since I'm sure I remember Nintendo saying Europe would get it before America.

The DSi has been confirmed for the USA for the 5th April, priced at $169.99.
$169, ey? What do you think that'll mean for us then, £130/€150? :hmm:

$169, ey? What do you think that'll mean for us then, £130/€150? :hmm:

Probably £170 :P

Well we've got the April 3rd release date, just waiting for the price now...

Looks like it's going to be £150. That's what many retailers are suggesting and seems about right when you consider the prices of it in other territories. Still seems a bit over-priced.

Confirmed for April 3rd in Europe. Available in black and white.

Woo

Now I gotta pre-order one to make sure I get it.

Shame if I'm to get it from game they'll probably do it in some gay-ass bundle

Woo

Now I gotta pre-order one to make sure I get it.

Shame if I'm to get it from game they'll probably do it in some gay-ass bundle

I've gone for white, GAME have surprised me by putting preorders up right away! Saves the hassle of all this region-locked DSiWare stuff, and i'm quite impressed we're getting it 2 days before US.