NEurope
Dante

DS/DSi General Discussion

Does Asda deliver to ireland? Republic that is.

From Asdas site:

The majority of our products can be delivered to all of the UK, but for Highlands/Islands/N Ireland and some remote areas this may take a little longer and cost a little more. Our delivery charges start at £3.95 for George Clothing and Footwear, small and medium sized general merchandise items cost £4.95 and larger items cost £18.95.

Thats all it realy says about where stuff can be sent to

Seriously dude hes trying to help you. Do you have to be such an assclown?

Thats the last time i try to help anyone.

I'm kinda speechless how someone can be so blatantly rude and....well I'm just staggered. Seriously Diageo, this isn't the first time you've been a total clam gash.

Seriously dude hes trying to help you. Do you have to be such an assclown?

I'm kinda speechless how someone can be so blatantly rude and....well I'm just staggered. Seriously Diageo, this isn't the first time you've been a total clam gash.

Lmao at the changing and deleting of posts... but yeah it was a bit rude.

From the extract, I'd take it that it doesn't deliver to the Republic of Ireland (as it's not part of the UK).

Might be worth ringing them on 0844 824 3000 between 8am and 8pm any day to check?

From the extract, I'd take it that it doesn't deliver to the Republic of Ireland (as it's not part of the UK).

Might be worth ringing them on 0844 824 3000 between 8am and 8pm any day to check?

Pffft, don't help him anymore.

That doesn't really answer my question now does it...

I think Nintenchris did you a good turn by researching the delivery info, Diageo. If you don't want help then why ask? ::shrug: If you aren't convinced then I'd say give Wooks suggestion a go and ring Asda so you get 100% clarification.

I went and snapped up Rhapsody today. I went to Gamestation but they were selling it for £30, went to GAME and they didn't have it, went to another GAME and they had 1 last copy for £20 so I bought it :)

Edited by Hero-of-Time

I went and snapped up Rhapsody today. I went to Gamestation but they were selling it for £30, went to GAME and they didn't have it, went to another GAME and they had 1 last copy for £20 so I bought it :)

Nice one! Its a game thats very much on my radar so I want to hear your thoughts on it. :hehe:

Nice one! Its a game thats very much on my radar so I want to hear your thoughts on it. :hehe:

It was you that reminded me about it as I read you were after it in the bargains thread. I made sure I had a good look for it when I was out and about today :)

I will post my impressions/thoughts in here rather than starting a new topic. Stay tuned...

Wow, I wasn't screaming at him or giving out to him.

Chill out jeezus, it's not like I told him to fuck off, i just said it didn't answer my question.

Thanks anyway nintenchris for trying, wasn't trying to annoy you.

@rez

Do i have to put a smiley face at the end of everything so you know I'm not serious. It's the internet, you don't have to take everything so personally.

And saying "don't help him" isn't being rude? Your just being a hypocrite there.

Edited by Diageo

Wow, I wasn't screaming at him or giving out to him.

Chill out jeezus, it's not like I told him to fuck off, i just said it didn't answer my question.

Thanks anyway nintenchris for trying, wasn't trying to annoy you.

Do i have to put a smiley face at the end of everything so you know I'm not serious. It's the internet, you don't have to take everything so personally.

And saying "don't help him" isn't being rude? Your just being a hypocrite there.

Dont worry just forget about it

Dont worry just forget about it

ok thx.

So what's the battery life like on this thing? And is the charger different to the ds lite one?

The battery life seems a bit shorter to me than the ds lite, but it may just be because I've been playing with it more and so are having to charge it up more frequently. However, it's still MILES better life than my PSP battery.

Yes, the charger is different yet again. So I now have to keep tabs on 3 types of DS charger in my house until such time as I trade my kid's DS phats in for DSi's.

The battery life seems a bit shorter to me than the ds lite, but it may just be because I've been playing with it more and so are having to charge it up more frequently. However, it's still MILES better life than my PSP battery.

Yes, the charger is different yet again. So I now have to keep tabs on 3 types of DS charger in my house until such time as I trade my kid's DS phats in for DSi's.

thx man, i was hoping that wasn't the case but oh well

Will MetaFortress clamp down on piracy?

“I’ve been a game developer for 17 years. Every single game that I ever made was pirated. That gets to be distressing. It made it impossible to make games as a professional game developer. [Nintendo has] approved our technology at the highest level for Nintendo games. The engineering team has approved the technique. We take any DS game and inject a security scheme into the game itself. It turns each game into its own security system. Every time we apply it to a different game, it’s a different security system. What we’re really trying to do is make hackers take on a long, slow, manual job. There is no firmware patch that they can apply that will stop our protection — I can’t tell you why that is, though.†- Andrew Mclennan, CEO of U.K.-based Metaforic

Source

I don't really understand the techy side of it all, but anything that makes the lives of these scum a little harder is a good thing.

Dragon Quest Wars for DSi!

500 Nintendo

- strategy/board game

- developed by Square-Enix/Intelligent Systems

- 4-player online multiplayer

- local multiplayer

- due out June

- Supervisor = Yuji Horii, Art director = Akira Toriyama, Music = Kouichi Sugiyama

http://gonintendo.com/v31/viewstory.php?id=82888