NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
wario

WE NEED YOU!

now that the new sites been up and runing 4 quite a long tim ebut i have noticed 1 thing that has been left out which was a sole part of this site, im talking about the discusion boards on the actual news page not hidden into a forum link this seems like a mediocre thing but people are not being bothered to clik over to sum link even if its a 1second process i am not bothered as much as i use to be an rarely ever post on this site and i liked da fact that every1 jus passing by and fliking threw the news could read ur coments quick and easy so i say huever agrees join up and post here to make shure revo-europe will change 4 the better! :awesome:

tbh I'm not sure why the posts within the forum can't be replicated on the news page, I imagine there is a technical reason though.

the main site is blocked for me, so I read any news on the forum anyway

Yeah bring that back! That's the one thing what disapointed me about this site, nobody comments on the news anymore because of one link, please sort it out admin!

now that the new sites been up and runing 4 quite a long tim ebut i have noticed 1 thing that has been left out which was a sole part of this site, im talking about the discusion boards on the actual news page not hidden into a forum link this seems like a mediocre thing but people are not being bothered to clik over to sum link even if its a 1second process i am not bothered as much as i use to be an rarely ever post on this site and i liked da fact that every1 jus passing by and fliking threw the news could read ur coments quick and easy so i say huever agrees join up and post here to make shure revo-europe will change 4 the better! :awesome:

I didn't understand a word of that but I'm sure you made a very good point.

Would someone decipher that first post for me? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Would someone decipher that first post for me? I have no idea what you're talking about.

"Now the new site has been up and running for quite a long time, but I have noticed one thing that has been left out which was a central part of this site (when it was C-E).

I am talking about the discussion boards on the actual news page.

Not hidden as a forum link, this may seem like a small thing, but people seem not to be bothered to click onto some link even if its a simple process. I am not bothered as much as I used to be, I used to rarely ever post on this site and I liked the fact that everyone could just pass by and flick through the news could read your comments quickly and easily so i say whoever agrees join up and post here to make sure revo-europe will change for the better! "

I can't say I'm 100% sure where he was going with a couple of points, so I may have misinterpreted. this is why punctuation is useful.

I hope above version is easier to read for those who had difficulty with the initial post.

i agree i thought that was really good when it was C-E. there is a suggestions section in the forum. lets all post there and ask for it bck. that will get some attention.

But everyone was like "w00p-a me got 1st" when they were the second comment. and the the real person who commented first started shouting...and there was a kufuffle.

if bored people couldnt comment, then im all for it comming back!

Don't be so lazy, it only takes one click and you can see the comments. Or don't bother with the main site at all and just go straight to the news section of the forums to see the news. It's not like it's the end of the world or anything, is it?

Oh please don't do that. There were mostly immature 10-year olds using the comment system anyway, no big loss.

If you can't be bothered to follow the link then stay away I'd say.

This system is much better, it means you only have to register once. Clicking on a link really isn't very hard.

I love the way moria has changed from... "Yeah bring it back :[[[" to... *Straightens tie* uh, yeah i think this system is better...

Hehe ;)

I would prefer it back.

I used the comment system a lot, before I joined the forum, but now I think it's useless. First, it's hard to track messages, so you basically just post your opinion and never check anything else. Second, it's filled with "ZOMG!11 FIRST POST11!!!" people.

maybe they could just have "highlights" of comments.

like 5 posts are shown under the news item, and then to view more comments/respond people have to click the link, join the forum and reply.

This system is much better, it means you only have to register once. Clicking on a link really isn't very hard.

Well if it's so much better how come there's no one bloody commenting on the news...!?

BRING BACK THE PROPER COMMENTS SYSTEM, it was the sole reason I liked C-E.

its better without to be honest. It wasnt that professional having a comments system on the main site and to be fair it works a lot better directing you to the forums in my opinion. (plus we get more members but that has nothing to do with it of course)

i really hated the comments system as guarenteed first post would be "OMG ive got the first post here!!!1111!!"

it was very tiresome.

the new Boss Conor decided that the change was a good one and so far it has been.

I love the way moria has changed from... "Yeah bring it back :[[[" to... *Straightens tie* uh, yeah i think this system is better...

Hehe ;)

I would prefer it back.

I don't remember saying that? :/

It's lies and slander, yeah i really really hated the old comments system. It really dragged the site down with all the retards on there. Atleast now they are kept to one place on the forums.

I don't remember any "ZOMG TEH FIRST POST!!!11" types there, it was brilliant; especially the verbal sparring with Ryosuke. :)

He was such a lame-ass. He had maaajor problems and it got to the point where we just kept on telling him to shut up.

I liked the boards. Random interjection of opinion is quite a creative atmosphere. Plus it help get rid of the dross on the forums.

I found it funny how the people on there formed their own 'community', and clearly thought that the comments were in fact the forums. Retards.

Sign in to follow this