NEurope
Darkspine S

Wii REmake

Another port that should probably stay within Japan. The REmake is an astounding game but it has no place on Wii outside of backwards compatibility.

ugh what a waste of time. What's worse is this sold well on the Cube, you see so many copies of this floating around for a fiver!

And the point of this getting re-re-released is..................................?????

Money i believe, i see no point of re-releasing a port of the original that was re-released on the GC, Capcom please leave this in Japan or you will lose respect from me for this.

meh, will likely be like RE: Zero Wii and be Japan only.

Prolly just trying to create a bigger fan base for RE on the Wii user base (ie: hoping to convert some casual gamers) before giving us the Resident Evil 2 (REmake2)

Hey if this sells well maybe they will release RE5 on Wii??

Maybe we'll get Street Fighter IV, Devil May Cry, Lost Planet, Viewtiful Joe 3 and Okami 2, as well.

Lets see the Gamecube had Remake > Re2 (PS) > Re3 (PS) > RE Zero > RE:CV (PS2) and RE4. So far the Wii had RE4 (GC&PS2) > RE:UC > RE Zero (GC).

Who wants to bet that wii version of Re2 (PS), Re3 (PS) and RE:CV (PS2) are coming as well?

Maybe we'll get Street Fighter IV, Devil May Cry, Lost Planet, Viewtiful Joe 3 and Okami 2, as well.

I bet on God Hand coming on the wii as well.

This is a funny post.

This is a funny post.

You knew that was a joke, right? I can never tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

You knew that was a joke, right? I can never tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

Internet sarcasm is difficult.

I think he was being sarcastic.

And why does he abuse the bold tool so much?

Lets see the Gamecube had Remake > Re2 (PS) > Re3 (PS) > RE Zero > RE:CV (PS2) and RE4. So far the Wii had RE4 (GC&PS2) > RE:UC > RE Zero (GC).

Who wants to bet that wii version of Re2 (PS), Re3 (PS) and RE:CV (PS2) are coming as well?

Remaking Code Veronica for the Wii would be a waste of time. The game's one of the worse RE games, plus that it was released on the Dreamcast, and then almost immediatelly revamped for the PS2. To make a visible improvement in the graphics compartment would be too cost-inefficient. What could be done would be to implement the RE4 engine, since the game's allready in full 3D, and improve certain character models.

I don't want another regular REmake. I want true 3D surruoundings and RE4 controls. Anything else is a waste of my attention.

Next thing you know, we'll be getting the reject Gun Survivor spinoffs too cos they are oh so "perfect" for us with the Wii zapper... >>